Professor Snape

Sinan, perpetually, was again in the library the next day. Reading and writing as she nibbled on a chocolate frog, her hands stained with the ink that was smudging on her parchment. She rubbed her lips with a finger, picking at the flaking skin that began to peel. She moaned at the sight of the smears on her work. She can't turn this in, she has to do it over. she flailed her hands then ran them through her hair.

"What are you doing?" an annoying voice asked. She snapped to Gilderoy Lockhart, her eyes like spitting flames as they narrowed. He eyed her lips as she eyed his casual wear, a long-sleeved gray sweater and a white collar that poked out from around his neck. Her favorite seventh year Ravenclaw imbecile.

He flashed her a dazzling smile, she smirked at his sad attempt to woo her. "I thought it was obvious, I'm devising a way to sneak into the dark forest without getting caught. Then maybe, I don't have to use my closet space for all those dead bodies." her eyes gleamed manically and a wicked grin tarnished her face.

Gilderoy backed slowly, stuttering as his blue eyes momentarily glanced at her lips. " Oh, that's- wow. Uh, I-I have to go, it was - um, uh- nice talking to you?" he disappeared.

Huh, I must be getting better at this, that was the quickest I've rid myself of him.

Sinan dropped the crazed expression from her face when a warm feeling of satisfaction spread through her.

But then remembered her predicament and pulled out her wand, she fixed the smears of her paper, the paper for her advanced potions class. She smiled thoughtfully as she read it over, imagining Professor Snape's reaction to her detailed research and careful construction of her work. She figured the closest she'll get to a praise would be a sneer from her head of house. She deflated at the reality. She gathered her things and strode out of the library only to bump into a tall robed figure. She peered up from the ground. It was Professor Snape. She froze as she winced at what would come next.

"Ms. Heron, pay attention to where you walk." the sallow-skinned man said. His eyes flickered to her lips, a near smirk tugging at a corner of the professor's mouth. He stood watching her pull herself up from the stone floor. She flushed before looking back at the professor, her heart skipping madly. The sensation nearly choked her. He passed her, his black robes fluttering behind him.

She brought a trembling hand to her lips, feeling suddenly hot and bothered. She breathed, flustered. "I want him."

She laughed airily at her impossible desires.

Daemion round the corner, his curly brown hair flapping with his steps. He grins crookedly at the sight of Sinan. His eyes, blue like a clear day, glanced at her mouth, his brows furrowed. A grin cracked his face.

"Did you eat your ink or something?"

Sinan frowned. Her dream-like euphoria fell at the realization that she had touched her lips with her ink-stained hands, which probably stained her lips black.

No wonder Gilderoy looked at my lips. Oh, and professor snape!

She internally sulked. But kept play to her friends jaunting.

"No, I actually got into Professor Snape's store and drank goblins blood." she winked at him. "For fun."

He studied her, his amusement gleaming in his sapphire eyes. "Without me?"

She quirked a sly grin at her best friend. She waves her hand dismissively. "You kill my joy at times, I couldn't risk it."

"Of course, especially when the dungeon bat is involved." he retorted, his voice edged with knowing.