Chapter 28

《Day-1》

I woke up on my bed the next morning. I didn't know who brought me to my bedroom but it feels nice. I smiled and went to the bathroom to shower. After putting on my outfit, I went to the kitchen and saw Jin there on the dining table, "we were about to call you for breakfast. Come sit here."

I smiled to him and sat down. We were having pancakes for breakfast and it taste great. They were talking about our show that got stopped for awhile because of what happened, "So Jinhye ah, when do you think the show will continue."

"I don't know yet Namjoon-ah! Probably after all this end then maybe we can continue.." I said as I continue eating my breakfast when suddenly something hit me on the head. I look up and saw Namjoon holding his chopstick, "The heck?! It hurts you idiot! And eww please it contains your saliva and it's disgusting please!"

"It hurts? You know what hurts the most? My heart!! Namjoon-ah?! I'm older than you idiot! So I'm your Namjoon Oppa you get it?!" He said while pointing his chopstick at me. I sighed and smile at him, "you idiot!"

"It's good to see you smile again.." He smiled back at me and continue eating. Yoongi came downstair and sat down. We were looking at him as he is not a morning person, "what are you all looking at?"

"You're early *chuckles*.. Are you going somewhere? Why are you dressed up?" Suho asked him and we nodded in agreement.. 'is he going somewhere?' I thought to myself. He looked at me and tilt his head making me look at my food and eat it. "Ahhh! You forgot what we're doing Jinhye?"

"Me?" I asked while pointing to myself. 'Oh no! What did I forget?' I asked myself. I smiled sheepishly and shake my head 'innocently', "pshh of course not! What are you talking about?"

"You forgot! -_-* we're going on a date remember?" I looked at him as if he's crazy but suddenly something came in my mind,

'Do me a favour.. spend time with me just for 5 days! Please!"

I gasped and he smirked at me. The others were teasing us. I felt blood rushing to my face. As we finished eating I went to my bedroom and Yoongi was there waiting for me, "so what outfit are you going to wear, my date?"

"S-stop it! Get out so I can change!" I Said to him but he just smirked at me and walked toward me. 'What the?!' I step back until my back hit the wall and now we're nose to nose. 'What is this?! Why is he doing this to me?!' I sighed and looked at his eyes, "I enjoy looking at you while you change."

I gasped and pushed him away. I dragged him outside and closed the door while holding my beating heart. I finished dressing up and went downstair.

 I finished dressing up and went downstair

(Not forgetting my mask)

I saw Yoongi waiting for me on the couch. I sighed as I walked toward him. He took my hand and we went outside after saying goodbye to the others. As we walked to the car I asked him, "where are we going?"

"To the park.. we're having a picnic.." he smiled at me before closing the door on my side of the car. The rest of the ride we were silent, enjoying the sound of the radio. After we arrived, we got out of the car and Yoongi went to the back seat to take the things we needed for picnic. He took my hand and lead me to a big tree, in front of it was a playground where kids was busily playing and making new friends. "You pick a great spot for a picnic."

"Of course, I'm a genius!" Yoongi said while smiling at me. I looked at him and sighed, "why are you doing this? If it was out of pity then please don't.. it will make me feel wors--"

"No! It's not out of pity.. I just feels like I'm doing the right thing!" He said while laying the mat for us to sit. Somehow his words make me smile. He put two plates as we sat and brought out sandwiches and fruits. "You were prepared?"

"Yeah! When you were changing I asked for Jin's help.." he said, putting a sandwich on my plate. I took a bite and it tastes nice, Tuna sandwich, my favourites, " I like it and it's my favourite.. my mom always made it for me.. for.. us.. when we were still kids.. it was always Tuna sandwiches.."

"Yah! Forget about the past for once.. you're with me now! Let's focus on our date!" He said while looking directly in my eyes. I feels flustered and hit his shoulder with my fist, "you idiot!"

We were playing 20 questions while laughing and joking around. After we done eating we took the things and put it in the car. We walked around after soon after and i saw an ice cream parlour. I ran there and ordered two ice cream. Cookies and cream ice cream for me and chocolate ice cream for Yoongi.

We were having so much fun that we didn't realize the time. It was getting darker as we walked around Han river. "What happened after five days?"

"Hmm... we're going our own ways.. like how it was before.." pshh why do I even asked him that. Suddenly he hold my hand making me stopped walking, "Look! Park JinHye! You see I'm giving us a chance.. if everything goes right... then I'll think about it.. but for now.. let's just continue with our date."

"But it's already late! We should head back home now.." I told him but he hold my hand tighter, not wanting to let go, "the night is still young, sweetheart!"

I sighed and we continue walking, I keep on pestering about the days getting darker and its already late. He stopped walking and smirked, "Ahh for some reason I like the drunk Jinhye more!"

I felt my face heat up and I felt embarrassed. I glared and punched him by his chest, "YOU IDIOT! COME BACK HERE!"

That's how our night ended. Running by Han river, smiling and laughing.