Kefirs gone a little sour

Being outside felt good, too good he really need some fresh air. "Owners" be damned he'll never regret burning the prison to the ground.

He wondered what he looked like. They experimented and played with him like a toy but he still felt like a cat maybe. A proud Siberian forest cat named ...doesn't matter, on the verge of adulthood.

Sure B6c17 wasn't the most regal or fancy name but hey it was something. When he gazed into the small pond he expected his golden eyes and long creamy fur coat with light grey stripes running across. He got the nickname White tiger with the litter good times, Good times. Too bad they were gone.

He was shocked from what he saw blue and purple fur now covered his body. His eyes were all shades of red and orange with an ugly yellow collar with the tag labeled "Demon class 3 B6c17". He looked like a freak. He wondered if others survived the fire.

It was rather spontaneous Kefir, was just lying in his cage when that weird feeling came up. He felt floaty, big and like he had two tails. I wasn't a good day for Kefir, the Russian blue that he considered befriending was taken by the "Owners" no doubt for experiments. That made him truly alone and he was sick of it.

Bright sparks flew off him. The alarms went off. The cage doors flung open. The faculty became a madhouse withing seconds. Finally the smell of freedom.

The question now is what to do next? Maybe find that Russia blue, I think her name was Ahkian. Oh well I should get going.

Authors note

So ah-ki-an is my poor way of phonetically spelling ocean in Russian ( dat is my first language bois) and my attempt of writing this story that's been in my head for a while. I'm hoping I don't just die for on end months (or eons in interwebs time) haroshi noch, paka!