Cat, Demon or human?

DA Authors NOTEEEEEEEEE 

Yay Lets get to the juicy parts. If you no likley graphic? Descriptions of violence and  the paragraph below  themes of suicide then go. Dum Dum DAAUMM! Why are you even reading this then. Hey did you know that I got a butterfly knife, they say write what you know!

BOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 'I'm sorry B6c17or is it Kefir I can't come, I have no will to keep on living' Ahkian repleyed. 'Dose that mean?' I say thinking out loud. 'Just go into the city you may be able to make a life there far away from here'. 'But...' I understood she has a right to chose but I do not think suicide is the answer. 'Kefir'. She said getting up readying to run. 'There is nothing you can say or do to stop me. Stop trying, learn this lesson you'll need it. Goodbye it was nice knowing you'. When Ahkian ran off into the distance, I couldn't help but get teary eyes when I heard a yowl of pain. When her soul left this earth, I cried in happiness and pain from the heartache.

________________________________________________________________________________

The night was cold and dark, unwelcoming to the largest dog and the smallest mouse. It defiantly was not nice to a stray cat, just a cat green to living free.

It's been a few weeks or months, since I burned mine and many others prison to the ground. From what I remember, they called me a young nekomata. Since then I found that humans smell rather, how do I put it? Sweet, delicious, mouthwatering? I'll just go with sweet and I crave for that sweet meat to be in my mouth. Rats and trashcan left overs to not taste good any day. I am well overdue to eating some proper food.

Footsteps. My ears perk at the sound. They feel heavy like something large is approaching. Then its luscious scent hits me.

H͞u̢m̛an!͝

I start to grow larger, my tail splits into two, my fangs and claws grow sharp ready, even anticipating the kill. This form used to scare me it's a demon! but I have now, realized its power and that it is part of me! It is the part of me makes me a nekomata without it I'm just a neko. A cat with no name just a code, a serial number like on the packets of used whatevers I see in the rubbish bins. Internal monologues aside, I turn my gaze at the human.

The smell is like a drug, I clime down the roof. My long claws making pattering sounds on the rusty metal. The human has no idea what is install for it. I land on the ground and decide to hide myself in the shadows of the ally.

My tails knock over some junk that was piled up rather haphazardly. The junk falls on the cracked pavement making a loud clanging sound in the silent night.

The human walks in, doesn't he know that curiosity killed the cat oh well...

The smell its too much, Ahhh! I ready myself, my mouth watering thoughts focused on one thing.

I̷ ̷wi҉ll ͜t҉e͝ar ̛h͟im͏ a͏pa̡r̀t ̛a͟nd҉ ́g͜or͠ge on ̷h͞is͞ in̡si̢d͝e̕s,̵ ̨h҉is ̢bl͠oo̕d wil̀l ͏b̡e ͏la̢ped ̕u͢p l̸i͞ke͡ m̴il̷k͝!!͟!̨!

The beats pounces on its prey. The human was given hardly any time to think.

His life flashed in front of his eyes. Before he passed out from the pain and blood loss, what he saw was... otherworldly, a real demon and he just became its meal. Life of an underling right?

After eating the nekomata was satisfied. Finally, I can think clearly. Huh? I look at my hands? They look human... WHAT TH͜E ͘͏HE̸Ļ̛L!̀̀͢!̛͝!̵ ͏̴ I looked at my reflection in the slightly fractured mirror. There was a human that human was me. I look like the dude I killed. I touch my face, no fur, I feel a long nose and cat-like eyes like what's shown in the mirror. I have straight silky violet hair with the same colour eyes I had in my cat form, red-orange irises. From what I know of humans, compared to others I'm tall and lanky it's probably due to me being looking like that as a cat. I try to get up.

It fails, The attempt fails hard. Hard on the ground. Why gravity? Why you so mean? I try again. I fall in a kneeling poison. Alright some progress! I lean on the wall finally getting up on two legs. Ha! I start to walk like a human, well more like wobble all over the palace.

I feel my form start to slip. Hey I'm wearing a royal blue suit cool!

'Hey is there any one here!' A human's voice shouted in the night.

Shit I've been noticed I need to turn back now! Before they find me, they'll think I kill this person or pile of bones by now and I don't t-think they'll take it lightly. My demon form is a onetime use No! No! No! Turn back come on...

'Hey you!' The voice shouted again shinning a light on me.

Turn back n̸̕ow̕͟͢! I'm internally screaming now.

'Oi say some thing!' the voice said again rather impatiently. Why does THIS have to happen to me.

A bright blue flame engulfs me not little sparks like a month ago. Yay! I'm a cat again oh they saw that... Why! Why! W͢H̴́͝Y ̸̷͜M̷̴E̕͢!͞͞

'What the hell was that, hey I think we got a demon here no lower than class 4'. Laytham said on the transmitter. 'Yes, yes wait! You want me to pursue it? Okay.' He was wearing a fancy black suit with a red tie. Hidden under was a butterfly knife and a standard pistol. Nothing that could harm a demon much. It probably was nekomata or a shapeshifter. What a shame that it took down one of the underlings but still. If I can get it to join. I can take down the boss. The gang will be mine! Slow down let's not get to ahead of myself. I gotta report about this.

Laytham kicked one of the bones after playing around with the skull. 'To be or not to be that is the question' . Whelp better go. For the rest night the ally way was empty, an ally cat wondered if ally humans are a thing and Laytham had to meet the pretentious leader of the mafia.