Chapter 42

nathans pov

Please vote, comment and fan

*************

"don't fucking touch her." I growled, the doctor stopped. "Nathan, it's bad for your ribs." he said, I knew that, my ribs were hurting so much, but I didn't want to let her go, I loved the smell of her, the feel of her in my arms. "I don't want to let her go." I said. "I'm sorry mr.Sykes, but it could permanently damage your ribs." he said, then picked Ellen up and took her off me.

"ge your fucking hands off her!" I shouted, I saw her eyes open and she looked at me. I sat up and pain shot all the way through me. "let her go!" I shouted, she shoved the doctor off and knelt down beside me. She grabbed my hand and put her hand on my neck and started rubbing my spot with her thumb. I instantly calmed and sighed contentedly.

"sh baby, it's ok, I'm right here, I'm never Gunna leave you." she whispered next to me and I smiled. "don't get in the bed with him, he could easily break a rib." said the doctor. "so, no makeup sex?" I asked, he shook his head. "no sex for five weeks until you find a way to do it without putting any pressure on your chest, arm, leg or face." he said, I grinned and saw Ellen smile and she kissed my hand. "don't worry nathy babe, I've already got something great in mind." she said, I laughed.

And it hurt. I just smiled at her and pulled her a bit closer. I saw her visibly wince and then realized I wasn't even paying attention to how hurt she must be. "are you ok?" I asked, she nodded. "I'm fine, don't worry nathy." she said. "no, Ellen what's wrong?" I asked, really worried. "nothing to worry about." she said, then I looked at the doctor. "she got stabbed in the arm and stomach, also sprained her wrist." he said.

"oh baby, I'm sorry." I whispered, she shook her head. "I'll be fine." she said with a smile. I reached down and pulled her gown up and saw there was a huge red cut all the way from one hip to the side of her ribcage. "aw baby." I coo'd. "why the fuck didn't you run?" I asked. "because, I couldn't let them get you." she said, then kissed my nose. "can I get in bed with him? I won't touch his ribs I swear." she begged, the doctor nodded.

Ellen slowly got in the bed beside me and I out my arm around her, pulling her close. "it'll be ok love." I said and kissed her cheek, she smiled. "I know baby, I know." she said. "is there anything else wrong with Ellen?" I asked, the doctor gave a pained look at me, then to Ellen, then shook his head. "no." he said, Ellen nodded. "exactly, nothing, now go to sleep." she said, and laid her head on my arm and fell asleep.