Chapter 35 Plan Of Escape

Fredrick's P.O.V.

Fredrick was running as fast as he could trying to keep up with Roary but, he was falling behind. "Come on Fredrick you have to move now! or you'll die!" Roary hissed. The world in front of him was turning black and he felt like vomiting he was panting as he began to feel feverish. "I...I can't I feel Dizzy." Lupin got beside him. "Come on Fredrick I've gotcha buddy." Then suddenly there was a flapping sound and Fredrick knew it had to be the flying types. Roary ran up and gave Fredrick a shove. "Come on you have to pull Through if Denny catches us that's it for you." Lupin nudged him. "You can lean on me for support" He offered. Fredrick gave him a grateful nod and leaned on him as they all started running. Fredrick felt sicker the more they moved and he couldn't take it anymore. "STOP!" He yelled and they all came to a halt. Lupin and Roary both exchanged a worried glance as three flying types landed in front of them. One being a Salamence while the other two were a Flygon and a Fearow. They all glared at them. "We'll take that shiny Flareon from here if you don't mind." The Fearow said. Roary hissed as they stood their ground. "Yes! We do mind!" Fredrick tried to use flamethrower but vomit came out instead and he fell in the snow feeling really weak and sick. He could hardly see what was happening but he knew a battle broke out. Roary used Thunderbolt and Lupin used Dark plus the Fearow flew towards Fredrick with claws stretched out ready to seize him but then it was hit with an ice beam as a shiny Glaceon jumped out in front of Fredrick. "You'll never get Fredrick! Now beat it! I'm an ice type I can Easily beat you all with blizzard is that what you want?" She asked in a threatening tone. The Salamence glared at her and then turned to the others. "Go for backup now! We need fire types plus more flying types!" Jennifer got mad and her fur bristled up into ice shards. "Not on my watch!" She used an ice shard and hit the Flygon bringing it down then Lupin jumped on it and pinned it. The Salamence growled and flew at Lupin only to be hit with another ice beam by Roary. He gave a smirk. "What can I say? I'm a really well-experienced fighter!" the Fearow charged at him and used a drill peck then he met it with a slash, the Freaow screamed and then it flew up calling for more help, and then the other two followed. The Salamence snarled. "We'll be back with more Mons soon! Don't you go anywhere!" Roary and Lupin both exchanged uneasy glances with each other. Fredrick was still lying in the snow watching them as much as he wanted to help he was too weak to fight. Jennifer ran up to him. "Come on Fredrick I know a good hiding place we just have to make it!" Roary stood up. "You guys go I'll stay here to hold them off." Lupin looked shocked "No you can't!" He whimpered. "They'll kill you!" Roary shook his head. "No, they won't Denny wants to keep me alive for now until he learns I don't want to join him that is." Lupin stood beside him. "I'll stay with you." Roary shook his head. "No! Fredrick needs you!" Jennifer was getting impatient. "We need to go now!" Roary hissed "She's right go! Get Fredrick out of here, Jennifer will need your help carrying him. Lupin you have to go!" Lupin shook his head. "I'm not shiny! I'll be fine if I stay with you, we can escape together." Jennifer didn't want to waste another second she nudged Fredrick to his paws and he leaned on her for support, but she was struggling with him, she hissed at Lupin. "GET OVER HERE AND HELP!" Roary growled "Lupin if you stay here, we're all gonna die is that what you want?" The Mightyena sadly shook his head. "No..." he whimpers then he ran over to Jennifer and grabbed Fredrick on his other side and they both ran as fast as they could move. Roary called out "Make sure you get him somewhere safe! I'll hold them for as long as I can!" Fredrick was feeling more sick the more steps they moved. "I'm gonna pass out!" Jennifer gave him a worried glance. "No, you can't! please Fredrick just a little further we're almost there!" Fredrick kept forcing himself to move then he collapsed in the snow, his vision slowly faded as he fainted.

Third P.O.V

Shortly after Fredrick fainted a pack of Lycanrocks ran out. "Come this way! You can hide with our pack, for now, friends of Roary!" They called to them. Jennifer looked relieved seeing that they were the same Lycanrocs that helped on the attack earlier to rescue Fredrick. "We'll help carry him." A Night form Lycanrock ran up and grabbed Fredrick and started carrying him away. "Qiuk this way!" One of them called and they all followed. One paused by a big ice rock and they dug away some snow to review a hidden tunnel that went underground wide enough for all of them to fit. "This tunnel leads to a cave, that's where our pack lives, we keep the entrance hidden so no Mon knows about it, that Vaporeon won't be able to find you here." Lupin and Jennifer both thanked them as they headed in. "Oh, thank you! We can't thank you enough!" Jennifer said sounding grateful.