,the negativity nest Chapter 1

From as far as i can remember i've gotten a bad vibe from the house i grew up in.  i could'nt quite put my finger on it i just was very uncomfortable in my own skin in that house.  my bad! how rude of me, hello darling(draw out the ing) let me introduce myself, l am the talented,greatest,bestest actress in the whole wide world,also a motivational speaker whose focus is on early and late teens,also the best selling author of childrens books to cookbooks are the things i want to do. when i grow up books and how to books etc... also.. you get the picture dont you ? anycow,my name is

kimberly R. Williams i am 15 Yrs. old,i am arfrican AMerican,black,a negro,boy we have a lot of names. i dont really know to much about black history or politics and to be honest dont really care.  dont get me wrong,im glad that we got a black president and all but its gon take alot more than ur skin color to change the world.  im just saying. anycow,like i was saying the description names of our races is so off really im not from Africa or im not black like the crayola crayon im more of a chocolate hershey bar color.  im chocolate. my hair is natrual (meaning no chemicals) dark reddish brown hair,dark,dark brown eyes, im5"5", size 12 in clothes, big ba donk a donka and size 9 shoe.  i know big feet,its in the dana, u know dana,D.N.A. duh! are you guys slow. moooooo!!! hehehe.next im going to 9th grade high school. wow. In my family there is me and my bros.and sisters,there's 7 of us, we live in a upper middle class  neighborhood,my parents are married and my dad beats my mother and i up all the time.  im not suppose to tell anyone so keep it to yourselves ok ? i ab -so- lutely love school i get to hang out with friends, be me, relax, laugh, i like making A's,kids,making friends laughing,dancing,singing acting.  not to be conceited or nothing but im a female Denziel washington real talk im that good,yep,yep, holla at cha girllllllllll !!!!! there is alot of young kids and babies on my block plus i was the only girl my age in the hood i grew up in. i was'nt allowed to go outside thru the week cause i had to cook, clean and do my homework before my dad gets home at 5:00.  i can go outside on sat. and i have to stay inside the gate.  i hate being in this negative nest i want to fly to soar on the positive path.  oh ! i have to run, gotta ck the food, i hope nothing is stuck or burnt that's all i need (I thinks scarcasticly). talk to u guys later.

This is my first story ever and in learning this app. my chapters are out of order.  chpt.1 is the negativity nest, 2 is summertime,3 is sophomore yr. and 4,is lights,camera,action.