Why me god

fix me lord. Authors note and shout outs.

✒✏  ✂

  hi, im simply Shari, this is my personal story,my first thoughts to life as it happened to me from no ones else perspective but mine.  see i can't tell you about anything for sure unless i can give you the facts, the statistics, the proven, i can read about it,study it, observe it, whatever it is, u see, facts 1. if i've lived it,  fact

2. if i've seen it,  fact

3. if i've touched it,  fact

4. if i've tasted it,  fact

5. if i've smelled it,  fact

6. if i've tee-totally felllttttt,ttttt it, to the top down to the bottom,  total,total. fact, fact and more fact.

this is my first true time telling a story or ummm,ummm, writing a book mind you. everyone im following or reading has so totally inspired me,  i abbb-so-lutally love you young, talented,brave,fearless,funny,creative,writers of the future, my grandkids will be reading your stuff, household names, you go yw(young writers).   plz comment, comment, comment, vote,vote,vote i just wanna know that you read it.  im so brand new to all of this,like a newborn lass. i pray u laugh,cry,smile,say I know that's right,hate me,say she did wwwwhhhaaattt,love me,and most importantly learn from me, be motivated by me,but always, always be true to urself.  please enjoy.

let me give you my history up till now.  at three I got hit in the left eye with a piece of riccocheting ice, you read right. ice, wrong place,wrong time anycow mooooo, I don't even like cows.  another part of my life. the ice by the time it reached me was as sharp as a jagged piece of glass and for two yrs. my eye was dying,literally. traumatic.  at five I had my eye removed second traumatic event at the same time my little sister was born at which pt. I remember the beginning of my life. no left eye, all upkeep was on me ,of the eye that is.  mom getting beat up, I'm getting beat up. dad looking at me with hate in his eyes why your guess is as good as mine, go figure.  baby sister is born.  went blind for three months due to injury of the right eye.   raised older sisters baby from end of eight grade summer till senior yr. of high school.   I can't believe that 54 ppl have read my stuff, so totally cool. ahhhhhhhh, I'm humbled, really. I can't explain what this means to me.  plz comment and vote,vote,vote plz if u like what you read.  shout out to all those of you that were brave enough to follow me and thank you, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.  you guys ready for the next chapter.