Otis, Do You Think You'd Warm up to Pizza If You Tried It?

ThickSubset

Otis, do you think you'd warm up to pizza if you tried it? Cuz that's what happened with gum XD

*Otis rapidly shakes his head in small movements*

Otis: "No no no no no."

Olympia: "Come on, Otis, it's so good! It's cheesy and delicious!"

*Olympia was holding up a slice of pizza from a delivery from Debbie's Pizzeria*

Olympia: "Besides, it's true. You hated gum, but ended up liking it."

Otis: *looks at her* "That's different. I only didn't like gum, because I didn't know about the blowing bubbles part..."

Olympia: "Do you want to try a pickle then?" *holds up a small, green pickle*

Otis: *makes a face, turning his head away, and holding his hand up* "It's a wet vegetable."

Olympia: *sighs as she shakes her head* "You're impossible."

Otis: *finally looks at her, looking confused* "What do you mean?"

Olympia: "You're a flip flopper, one minute you don't like gum, the next you do. So, how do you know you don't like pizza?"

Otis: *sighs in defeat* "Fine."

*He takes a slice of pizza, taking a small bite, making a face as he chews*

Otis: "Maybe I'd like it better without the cheese part."

*He scrapes the cheese off with a fork*

Otis: *takes another small bite* "And maybe I'd like it better without the sauce part."

*He uses the same fork to get rid of the sauce*

Otis: *takes yet another small bite* "And without the crust part..." *sets the crust down*

Olympia: "What part's left?"

Otis: *smiles a little as he picks up the box, opening it up* "The box, and I like the little table inside. It makes me feel like a giant."

*Olympia shakes her head, sighing some, she was about to say something else, but she sees how happy Otis is just messing with the small, white table*

Olympia: "I guess the answer is no."

*She's still smiling though as she looks over at Otis*

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this one. (: I think this turned out pretty cute, but I am a big Otis x Olympia shipper, so that might be why. I just love them together, whether they're on a date or just hanging out. (X Please remember to comment, vote, and follow. Thank you so so much! <3