Demtria Devon Love-ato

Demetria Devon Lovato. I've been her assistant for 2 months and my connection to her has been strong. She gives me these seductive looks. I can see her undressing me with her eyes. We were alone in her trailer, she did that look again. I asked her if she's ever been with a girl. Demi said "Once, that's what cool for the summer is about." I was thinking to myself "Of course.... I'm stupid I should've remembered." She was taking a necklace off, I came up behind her slowly breathing down her neck, I whispered in your ear "let me help you with that." I could see goosebumps going down her back. I rubbed up against her pulling her closer to my hips. She started pushing her butt closer into my pelvis. I moved her hair from her shoulder and started kissing her neck. I slowly went down to her shoulder and I found her sweet spot. She moaned softly. My hands were going down her waist to the button on her pants. She turned around and shoved me into the wall of her trailer. She put my hands over my head kissing me hard. She took my shirt off practically ripping it off. After Demi did that I grabbed her ass squeezing making her moan. Someone started knocking on the door. We both jumped, Demi answered it not letting anyone see inside. She stepped out to talk to her security guard making sure everything was alright because he heard a small bang. It was Demi pushing me against the wall before started seducing me. She said everything is ok she just dropped a dumbbell even though there wasn't one in there. He said "Ok just making sure, I'll be out here guarding your trailer." She said okay and came back inside and locked the door behind her. I asked if everything was alright and she nodded while grabbing my waist again and kissing my neck. We slowly made it to the floor. I started undressing her, I wanted to fuck her so badly. She was teasing me by slowly going down my stomach. I liked it, it turned me on more. I then put her in the ground doing the same thing, I unclipped her bra and ripped her underwear off. She was leaking on the floor she was so turned on. Demi grabbed my face and started making out with me again before I could start going down on her, so I decided to rub her soft then sliding 2 fingers inside of her. She kept moaning harder and harder. Demi was already about to come, I told her to wait I've just started. I started going down on her and she arch her back from satisfaction. She was scratching the carpet almost tearing it from the ground. She came and her sweet juices were all over me face, she almost screamed but I covered her mouth because i didn't want anyone to hear us. I sucked up all of her sweet lady juices, like I was drinking water from being out in the sun all day. She took my underwear off after climbing on me and grinding on me a little. She started kissing my boobs, going down to my thighs kissing them leaving hickeys. She stuck her tongue in me unexpectedly. She started twisting it in and out of me, I came within minutes. She licked me up clean.  We both laid side by side catching our breathe.... we looked at each other and started laughing, I was getting turned in again because her laugh is so sexy. I kissed her soft sexy lips. After she got up and started getting dressed. She was in her bra and Lacey panties when she saw her red lipstick, she put a layer in her lips and told me to come to her. I did and she kissed my neck leaving her lip print. She whispers to me "I'm leaving my mark so no one else can have you except me." She kissed me again, then her guard knocked on the door again saying we need to leave to the next country for her tour. She told him to wait a second. We both got dressed, I wore a scarf so no one saw her lip mark. We got on the tour bus going to the next country, our relationship was just beginning. What happens in the next country..? What'll happen.