Demi

My POV:
After we had that amazing moment in her trailer we put our clothes back on and she left her mark on me. She put fresh lipstick on and kissed my neck. I covered it with a scarf so no one would see even though it was 94 degrees out. We got into a limo to go to the airport, in the limo was me, Demi, her bodyguard, and of course the driver. I sat next to Demi by the window so she was sitting in the middle. She had her stolen hotel pillow ready for the plane, she put it in her lap and partially on mine. She put her hand on my thigh and started teasing, her bodyguard didn't notice....at least I don't think he did. A couple minutes later we stopped at a red light that was taking forever to turn green. The bodyguard, (his name is Max I think....) Max got out and sat in the front seat because I think he noticed Demi teasing me. When he left Demi climbed on my lap and started grinding and kissing me. She slid her hand up my shirt and started touching my breasts. I told her to go faster before we got to the airport so no one would see us. We ended up on the limo floor with me on top. I only took her pants and underwear because we didn't have a lot of time. I put two fingers inside of her and kissed her, I put another finger in. She wasn't expecting which made her moan loudly, she put her hand over her mouth while she climaxed. When she climaxed I cleaned her up and myself. When Demi got cleaned up I whispered in her ear "You owe me." And nibbled on her ear. She did a quiet moan. I heard a door open so I stopped and starting getting my stuff together to put in the plane. After we got settled on the plane, we took off to the next location. She didn't have another concert for another 9 days so we took a private trip to Mexico for a couple days.

What happens in Mexico? Guess you'll have to wait 12 hours to find out! I hope you all liked this story, give me suggestion about what I should write in the story to make it sexier, hotter, and seductive.