Angel or Demon

???? Pov:
I sense a presence in her master. Should I call the doctor? Zalga looked at him "yes please". I walked over to the walkie talkie and alerted the doctor.

*back at slender mansion*

Eyeless Jack Pov:

"I told you slender we looked everywhere she's nowhere to be found" I slam my hands down on the table. "She couldn't have just disappeared she has to be somewhere" slender yells angrily. "I have everyone looking for her even  Lazari but we can't keep this up forever slender and you know it." Toby yells back at him. We both leave the room and go into the forest to let off some steam. "Ugh at this point I don't think he'll ever listen to us EJ" Toby says punching a tree. I nod and continue walking angrily. Till all of a sudden lazari runs past us to the mansion In a hurry. We both run after her. "Lazari what's wrong?" I say grabbing her arm. "Zalga has jeff and is planning on marying her" she looks down. I run into the mansion and down the hall into slenders office. "Slender Zalga has jeff and is planning on marrying her" I yell. He then sounds the alarm and we all get together to the portal. This is war.

Jeff POV:
What is happening? why cant I move? It's dark. There's nothing but darkness. "Oh don't worry child it won't be long now hahaha" a voice says from the shadows. Who are you? What do you mean? "You'll find out soon my dear. For this will all be over.  Hahahaha" he says. Then I wake up but i'm in the forest and I can move again. I get up slowly and walk over to the direction of the mansion. Suddenly I can see everything up on a hill heading my way. They all stopped and slender teleports me to him and holds me close. "I thought I lost you. How did you get out of there?" He said worried. "You can tell me when we get home. Let's go everyone" he teleported everyone back and he had me sit down at his office. "Ok now tell me everything that happened" he said calmly. "I remember me waking up in a cell. I remember me meeting Zalga and him wanting me to be his queen. I remember his henchmen rake tell him he sensed two people in me. I remember me being taken to a doctor and then it was black. Nothing but dark. I heard a voice. He said i'd know who he is soon. Then I woke up in the forest." I said shaky. "I sense it two. But who was that person and what dose he mean by You'll know him soon" he says worriedly and confused.
Later that day I was put on high alert. I wasn't aloud to go outside or leave to go on missions. Everyone is worried something is coming our way.
But the question is the voice in the darkness is it evil or good? A angel or a devil.