034

Donghyuck looks aroundthe park. Nothing seemes to have changed since the last time he came here a few years ago. He sits on the swing waiting for Mark to come. He remembers how much they used to play here, how it used to be their designated meeting spot, how important it used to be for them.

"Hyuck'"

He looks at the person who called him. Mark sits down on the swing nest to him, his eyes avoiding donghyuck's while the other's remain fixed on Mark. Donghyuck starts to speak, "Please Mark. I want to know why you left me."

He grabs Mark's hand tightly like his life depends on it, no not like, it DID dependd on it, to him mark was everything, he was his life.

Mark, surprised, turns towards Donghyuck and finallu looks him in the eyes. He notices the puffiness, the dark circles, he was a mess but he still shined in Mark's eyes. Mark sighs.

"I just can't win with you. I'm stubborn bbut you're extra stubborn, i should know that better than everyone." He takes a deep breath. "Okay, I never wanted to leave you. I went to the hospital everyday until you got discharged even though your mim never let me see you. I wrote letters to you for a year. I tried to change myself in hopes that I'll be able to see you again. But as time went on I got more insecure. I thought it would be betterfor you if I was gonr in your life."

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?" Donghyuck sounded angry but in reality he was trembling, in a brink of breaking down.

Mark ignored him and continued. He chuckled, "And the you bearged into my life again. YOu acted different but in reality you wewre still the same hyuckie I knew. You had the same smile that can brighten anyone's day, specially mine. Your laugh was still the same. You had the same habits. It made me realize how much I missed you. How much I wanted to be with you again." He turns to Donghyuck and leans closer to him. "Can I do that? Can I be with you again?"

Donghyuck's tearsstart to fall. He lets his hand go but Mark grabs them and interwined his fingers. He places his ferohead against Donghyuck's, "Please?" he whispers.

"You dumbass" Donghyuck wipes his tears, "all I wanted was for you to be with me."