3♡

Ong Seongwoo Pov

"No , she will go to recess with me later"daniel interfere.

What's wrong with this jerk? Did he think i will just lose like that?

"No , she will go with me"I said , glaring at him.

Chorong Pov

The boys is starting to glared each other and it is intense right now.

"Okay boyss.. Well let's go to recess together okay?"I wiggle my eyebrows.

They just nodded and it's makes me sigh in relieves.

The recess just goes well. But only something's awkward happen because the two of them keep glaring with each other.

It's already time to go back home. I went out from school and went back home like usual.

I walked into my room , and open my phone and there is a new messages pops out.

Danielpeaches :

Hey , mind if we hang out at the mall now ?

Ilovesdaddy :

Well , sure. Give me about
15 minutes and i will be ready

Danielpeaches :

Okay ♡♡ I will wait for you at infront of your house

Ilovesdaddy :

👌😛

I get change and all. After 15 minutes , i already finished changing. I went downstairs and there is him , kang daniel waiting for me inside his car at outside of my house. I went into his car and he drove to the destination.

At the mall

"Where did you want to go first ?"Daniel asked me.

"Hmm , i don't know"I replied.

"Let's go to the cinema"He said as he took my hand and bring me together to the cinema.

In the Cinema

For god sake , why this peaches boy took a horror movie instead of an action movies.

I'm watching the horror movie and it's was really scary , creepy. I don't like it. I just afraid that i will shout if the ghost suddenly appears. I don't know how can daniel just keep calm watching it.

"Are you scaredd?"He asked , and i can saw a teasing smile from him. I feel like want to punch him right now.

"No. I'm brave okayy"I said.

"Really? You didn't seem like you are"He giggles.

Suddenly the ghost pop out from the screen. I scream because of shockness and i didn't realise that i accidentally hold daniel's hand.

"I seee... you are a scardy cat"He tease me again.

I jerk my hand away from him "Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

He suddenly grabbed my hand and hold my hand tightly. It's give me an awkward vibe.

"Let me hold your hand so you won't be afraid"He said.

That time , i just keep quiet. My heart keeps beating so fast. What's wrong with me ?

The cinema already ended. We went out from the cinema and walk around the mall. While we were walking , i accidentally bumped someone.

"I'm sorry"I said , without looking.

"It's ok-.."He stops.

"Chorong?"He called my name.

It's make me look at the person "J-Jungkook?"

After 3 years , i met him back , my ex boyfriend , Jungkook. Unexpectable.

AT THE CAFE

"So , how are you?"He asked.

"I'm fine. How about you?"I asked him back.

"Great"He replied shortly.

I can saw sadness in his face. I wonder why.

He smile to me back "Is he your boyfriend?"He asked me.

"Nono. He is my friend , Kang Daniel"I replied.

"Nice to meet you"Jungkook said to daniel and daniel replied the same to him.

Not long after that we bid goodbye to Jungkook. I don't know why i feel so happy right now. Is it because i just met him?

Someone snapped his hand infront of my face which makes me comes back to reality.

"What are you smiling and dreaming about"Daniel asked me coldly.

"N-nothing"I replied while smiling at him.

"Who is him actually?"He asked.

"My ex boyfriend"I answered him.

He just nodded and keep quiet. He is being weird again.

We went into the car and he drives me home. He stopped by , and following me went into my house.

"Why are you following me daniel"I giggles.

"Nothing"He said while looking around the house.

"Daniel.."I called him.

He turn around and come to me "Yes?"

"I think.. I still have a feeling towards jungkook. What should i do?"I said.

His facial expression changes. He looks cold. He comes near me and it become more closer as our nose almost touches with each other.

"Don't"He said.

I'm confused with his words. I back away from him "Why?"

He grabbed my waist and pull me near him "Don't fall for him"

"Fall for me instead"