Chapter 2

3rd person POV

The Zabini and the Flint families both apparated to the Malfoy Mansion as Draco sent a patronus saying they needed to meet up immediately. Multiple Pops were heard through the Mansion which signaled the Malfoy's to come downstairs.

Hermione and Draco came down first and greeted their friends. "What is this urgent matter may i ask?" Luna questioned as she frowned. "Why so moody Miss Zabini? Did we interrupt you and Blaise having some fun time?" Draco asked as he smirked at the once peculiar woman standing in front of him. Luna raised her eyebrows and answered him dully as she and her husband were indeed interrupted during their snogging session. "Yes in fact. We were just starting to get to the fun part." "MUM! I did not need to know that!" Bethany Gwen Zabini shouted at her Mum as her younger bother Benjamin  wrinkled his nose.

The adults laughed and Vanessa Flint walked up to pat Bethany on the back. "Get used to it Beth, My parents don't even try hiding it. Once when they were expecting me home for Christmas i walked in on them both shirtless and snogging the sense out of one another. They even continued once we said our greetings." Vanessa said as if it were the most common thing in the world. 

"Bethany!" Hermione shouted as both her and drake covered Corona and Leo's ears. "Sorry." Beth mumbled back as the other adults laughed. "Really Beth? Haven't you ever seen someone snog before? Not even Antlia?- Scorpius asked ignoring the warning look Antlia was giving him as he had a look of mischief on his face." I've surely walked in on Altlia and Lorcun Scamander Snogging in the common room." He finished with a loo of victory on his face. 

"WHAT?" Draco screamed out and glared at Antlia. Antlia groaned and tilted her head back in distress then glared at her older brother. "What? i had to get my revenge after you told mum and dad that I shagged Lizzy Longbottom." Draco was about to walk out of the room when Hermione pilled him back in.

"Seriously Draco, it was going to happen sooner or later. Now let's talk about why we called everyone here today." Hermione said calmly which didn't seem to calm Draco down. "But Mione! She was snogging! And she is way too young- " " We will have this conversation later Draco. Now we called you here so urgently to tell you some very important news." Hermione was explaining when words were suddenly being thrown at her.

"Are you moving?"

"Are you leaving?"

"Are you getting a divorce?"

"Are you Pregnant?"

"Are you dying?"

"SHUT UP!" Hermione yelled as everyone immediately shut up.

"Now, no. None of those are true. We have decided to reveal our family at the 18th Hogwarts reunion!" Hermione yelled out with complete silence following.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"YAY!
"OMG!"
"THIS IS AMAZING!
"AWESOME!"
.
.
.
After the celebration they immediately started planning. It was currently Wednesday and the reunion was on Friday night so they rushed together thinking of a plan.