Part 6

*December*

It was two weeks before Christmas Chloe was standing in her basement with Bucky as she looked for her Christmas stuff and she finally found her tree and had him take it up the stairs as she carried her box of lights and ornaments. They decorated their tree together and then turned it on. "Perfect." she said then her phone rang and she saw that it was Nat.

"Hey Nat what's up?" Chloe said

"What are you two doing?" Nat said 

"Um we just got done putting my tree up why?" Chloe said

"Good you two are already in the Christmas spirit so come over and help us and have dinner with us. Taylor said you two need to come help make their Christmas wish ornaments." Nat said

Chloe moved the phone from her ear and said "Wanna go to Steve's and help them decorate?" 

"I don't mind to go." Bucky said 

"Hey Nat yeah we will be over in a bit." she said 

"Great!." Nat said 

They hung up. "I guess I'm going to go take a shower." Chloe said 

"Hey can I ask you something?" Bucky said

"Yeah." She said

"Would um like to come with me to the Christmas Party at the firehouse this weekend?" Bucky said 

She looked at him and saw that he was asking for a reason. She walked over to him and said "Hey what's wrong?" 

"I don't want to go alone Chloe. Everyone that I work with I've known since highschool and they are all still married and have kids and then there's me that just got divorced and no kids." Bucky said 

"Hey yeah I will go with you. I don't mind to go Buck." she whispered as she wiped a tear that fell down his cheek. 

"Chloe thank you. I know you didn't plan on me staying this long but I'm glad that you don't mind me being here." He said to her 

She smiled at him and said "You can stay as long as you want. I personally lilke having you here with me. It's been a lot of fun with you." 

He smiled at her and kissed her forehead and said "It's been fun for me too." 

They both got showered and changed headed over to Steve and Nat's house. When they got there they were attacked at the door by Taylor and Chase and pulling them into the kitchen to do their Christmas wish ornaments. 

"Aunt Chloe my wishes are for you." Taylor said 

"ok what are your wishes." Chloe said as she grabs the marker 

"No I'm going to write them this year Aunt Chloe and you put them in the jar and you can't read them." Taylor said 

Bucky was told the same thing by Chase that he didn't want him to write them but wanted him to help put them in the tiny jars. Taylor's one and only wish she wanted for her Aunt Chloe was to fall in love with Bucky and Chase's wish was for Aunt Chloe and Uncle Bucky to have a baby together.

After they helped them do that and they ate dinner with them then they started to decorate the tree. Chloe was standing on the step ladder hanging ornaments and lost her balance and Bucky caught her and he said "You always seem to lose your balance doll good thing I'm always around to catch you when you fall." 

She smiled said "Yeah it is." as she looked into his eyes as he sat her down. Taylor saw the look on her aunt Chloe's face and start to giggle with Chase but it was completely tuned out of Chloe's head as she and Bucky continued to stare into each other's eyes for a minute or two longer.