ONE

01The Rain박 지민▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

01
The Rain
지민
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The rain falls in crazy chaotic drops, the gusting wind carrying them in wild vortices one moment and in diagonal sheets the next. It runs down Jimin's face, washing of the sweat and dirt that clung onto his skin.

The freezing morning fog wrapped tightly around him like a blanket, the familiar streets now lay mysterious, hiding, to his cocoa-coloured eyes.

Somewhere off in the short distance Jimin could hear the trees creek and moan from the pressuring wind. The sound was hardly comforting to Jimin's ears, in fact it made him more tense then usual.

The streets were eerily quiet, there was no longer sounds of laughter from children playing or sounds of slightly tipsy parents loudly talking. It was deadly silent of other human interaction.

Jimin could feel goosebumps crawl all over his bare skin, his dirt covered white shirt doing nothing to protect him from the cold. The light pink skirt that matched his drenched hair hugged tightly at his waist yet, wildly twisted at the bottom not able to withstand the forceful wind.

The pink haired male's grip grew tighter on the metal bat that hung in his right numbing hand. Every splatter of rain that managed to hit its mark sounded like a million gunfire's raining down at him.

Jimin's tired red eyes soon managed to make out a blurry structure in the distance. The slightly tanned man let out a shaky breath from his pale cracked plum lips. The thought that there might be food in there or a warm place to hide out in until the rain clears up made him want to cry in happiness.

It was a medium sized dirt up gas station that became clearer and clearer as Jimin got closer. The neon sign that was in front of the building was dimmed and fluttered with barely any energy, TOCUKA.

The outside of the gas station looked like a tornado swept through and destroyed everything in its path. Cars were hazardously parked not caring if it blocked other cars. Doors wide opened no longer worried about the weather or the danger that lurked around every corner. Broken teddy bears, soaked money and no longer readable newspapers laid stuck to the earth as the rain filled their very being.

A scratched up black truck that was parked at the corner of TOCUKA caught Jimin's attention. Unknowingly a small depressed smile grew on his bruised face, the painful aching and longing feeling tugged at his chest once again for the first time in awhile.

The pink haired male can remember vividly what happened that awful night. The terrified look that covered Jungkook's face, the hands that grabbed at taehyung in every direction.