¢нαρтєя тωσ 🌹

~Rainbow Dash's point of view~
I flied into the sky happily, because I was done with the weather job earlier than usual.
"Now I can finally nap!" I smiled as I saw a comfy cloud. I just laid down, but for some reason I couldn't sleep. I was too awake for that.
'Great...' I thought. 'Maybe I'll just fly and hang around in Ponyville.'
And that's exactly what I did. But nothing interesting was there. Until I saw Twilight.
"Good morning, Rainbow Dash." my friend greeted me.
"Morning," I replied. "What's up?"
"Nothing really," she answered. "Well, technically the sky is up with the clouds and all."
"Very funny," my sarcastic comment just made her giggle.
"Anyhow, are you doing anything today? I thought we could hangout with the girls all together," Twilight started. "Well, actually I didn't make the idea. Applejack just came by with the idea, so I thought of organizing a picnic or something would be nice?"
I nodded. "Awesome idea!"
"Great!"
Then I realized we'll probably have a lot of time before the picnic since it'll be in a few hours, which means I'd had to find something to do to spent time.
"Well, I'm going to read my newest book," Twilight said, walking to her castle. "I'll see you in a few hours!"
I sighed. Maybe I could help Rarity with her dresses or something. As boring as it sounded, I still flew to her boutique anyway.
I opened her door, hoping she didn't mind me randomly getting in without knocking.
"Hello! Welcome to Rarity's boutique! What can I do for-" she stopped as she realized who she was talking to. "Oh, hello there Rainbow. Is there anything I can help you with?"
"Well, I wanted to ask you the same!" I gave a quick grin and started walking around the boutique. "So? What can I do for you, Rarity? Maybe clean up this mess? What about organizing the fabrics?"
Rarity just looked blankly as well as confused.
"Well uh," Rarity thought, "how about... being my mannequin?"
That got Rarity excited, but not me. At least I'd have something to do, so I just nodded in agreement.
"Wonderful!" Rarity usually never shows when she's very excited, because she wants to be seen as a 'lady', but when she's with me she never really holds it in.
"Well, I have been working on these dresses..." Rarity walked to the other room as I followed. She finally decided which dress she wanted to finish first.
"Now hold still..." Rarity just smiled at my annoyed look at her comment.
"Ugh! When is it done? I thought I could help with something at least more exciting." I complained.
"Wait up darling, it's almost finished!" she kinda said in a singing voice.
"You said that a billion times..." I mumbled under my breath.
"Done! Now look in the mirror," Rarity was proud about her new made dress. "It's beautiful, isn't it Rainbow?"
When I looked into the mirror, I was surprised with what she made. It reminded me of something beautiful... someone beautiful...
"W-wow..." my stutters made Rarity excited as she saw how my eyes were glued on the dress.
"It reminds me of someone..." I said as I looked around the dress.
"Well, I do get my inspiration from the outside world."
The dress was white, fading to a beautiful shade of orange.
"Applejack..." I mumbled without Rarity noticing.
"Oh Dashie! I knew you'd like it!" Rarity hugged me tightly as I still adored the dress secretly.
Then I realized what I was doing.
"Wow wow wow!" I pushed Rarity away from me. "I do NOT like these girly things!"
I crossed my arms. She just shrugged, still smiling a bit while giggling. That's when I pulled out the fancy dress Rarity made.
"I'm done," I flied up, ready to leave the place.
"Where are you going?" my unicorn friend wondered what I was doing.
"Eh..." I tried thinking of an excuse. "I'm going to help Pinkie Pie! Y-yeah! For the picnic!"
Rarity's eyebrows showed confusion.
"I thought Applejack was mostly going to organize it? Unless the plan changed of course," Rarity said, probably noticed my excuse.
"Oh! Right! Well, see you later!" I flew away as Rarity waved after me.