part 1

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

"To show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift on the child. Listen well, all of you. The princess shall indeed grow in grace and in beauty, beloved by all who know her. But... before the sun sets on her nineteenth birthday, she shall prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel... and die!"

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

"Sweet princess, if through this wicked witch's trick, a spindle shall your finger prick... a ray of hope there still may be in this, the gift I give to thee. Not in death, but just in sleep, the fateful prophecy you'll keep. And from this slumber you shall wake, when true loves kiss, the spell shall break."

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

"You, the destined hero of a charming fairy tale come true. Behold, King Stefan's castle. And in yonder topmost tower, dreaming of her true love, the Princess Aurora. But see the gracious whim of fate. Why 'tis the selfsame peasant maid who won the heart of our nobleman but yesterday! She is indeed most wondrous fair, gold of sunshine in her hair, lips that shame the red, red rose. In ageless sleep, she finds repose. The years roll by. But a hundred years, to a steadfast heart, are but a day. And now, the gates of a dungeon part and our man is free to go his way. Off he rides on his noble steed a valiant figure, straight and tall, to wake his love with "love's first kiss" and prove that "true love" conquers all!"