CHAPTER 2

It hasn't stopped raining since 7:30 this morning and it is now 9:45 in the morning. Not just a sprinkle, a full on down pour. I guess it reflects the type of day im having.

Although after the whole incident, I am feeling a little bit better

Although after the whole incident, I am feeling a little bit better. I guess im just going to have to get used to it from now on. Or Ill have to work on not being the type of kid that can jut be pushed around as easily as a doll. I mean, I do do good as a porcelain girl.
9:56. It wouldn't have taken so long, I suppose, if I had just taken the bus like most teenage school bailers do but last time I went on the bus, a guy tried to hurt me and I was not a big fan about it.
           The town I live in is more of the side of the town that most people dont care to talk about nor know. To my left are old dusty building with live wires hanging on the power towers, as I call them. Many Old abandoned bikes in bike rings that people leave and take every so often.

The wires are daring us to walk under them just for it to fall down

The wires are daring us to walk under them just for it to fall down. Well, one lady did die the other month because of the fallen electric wires that have 300+ percent volts imbedded in them. She was shaking for over three minutes. It was also rumored that if anyone dares to touch her, it would shock you too. I wish I got shocked right now.
       10:01 is when I assume my father finally gets a call from the school notifying him that Im not there. My father may seen like he could care less about me, about his kids and his daughters education. But he cares the most and, and I think its refreshing for his nasty ass attitude.
« Hey Nephridia would you mind telling me why I had to cancel one of our meetings for a deal?" His tone wasn't mad, nor was it happy. It was.......glad. He was nervous when he got that call.
"I- I just wasn't, I wasn't, I-" Just then he takes a breath and calmly says,
"Rivera, Its okay. Just make sure it doesn't happen again. If you plan to skip just remember to call me so im not scared to death." I can feel his smile glow over the phone.
"Thanks daddy. Im sorry for worrying you. Ill accept any punishment for it. I think ill be home in about half an hour."-10:13-"Im near the fallen wires." I look up to the sky noticing that the rain has started to stop and the sun is showing its glowing smile.
"Im not punishing you, your brother used to do it all the time with me and I never gave him any sort of punishment worth talking about".