Chapter One

Heaven POV

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ alarm goes off..

"Heaven get your ass up it's time for you to go to work". her roommate Alicia said as she screams in my her ears.

"What the fuck is your problem right now waking me up like that you better be glad we friends or I would have busted your shit wide open." Hope told her bestfriend Alicia

"Girl dismiss me with that shit the alarm goes off you don't get up so yeah I did it so get up before you are late you don't want to get fired so thank my ass."

"Alright bitch I'm getting up damn I was so tired from working a double yesterday and plus I'm the boss so I cant get fired asshole."

"Since you are off tomorrow lets go to club Luscious and have so fun."

"Shidd you know I'm down for that, a girl needs a night out and what are you and your boo doing tomorrow night."

"Girl we just going to go on a date, it's actually a surprise."

"Oh, so nice I cant get a date to save my life, work is my man for now." hope said while glancing at her watch. Shit I have to go ill see you later when I get off."

"I thought you was the boss."

"I am but I still don't want to be late Peace."

"Peace."

20 mins later

"Good morning Dr. Goodwyn." One of the nurses said to me as I walk through the doors.

"Good morning" Julia I told her.

"So who's the first person I'm seeing today."

"Mrs.. Garrett is here with her cat Penny has not been feeling well he's been throwing up clear liquid for the past two days, she in room 1 waiting on you." Julia said

"Okay I'm headed in I said while walking into the room."

"Hey Mrs. Garrett how are you doing right now."

"I'm doing okay just worried about Penny."

"I read over his file and I think it has to do something with his pancreas so I'm just going to do some tests to confirm it."

So I started walking over to the cat to take some of his blood to see what's wrong.

15 mins later walking back into the room to give her the results...

"Mrs. Garrett it was correct about his diagnosis so I'm just going to give him some anti-nausea medications to keep him eat and he should be better in a day or two, so ask nurse Julia at the front desk to set up appointment for you in two days."

"Thank you Dr. Goodwyn because I was worried sick and her, she's the only companion I have at this time and it will hurt me to see that she would be gone."

"Its okay its my job I love doing it I told her before walking out to take care of another patient as I was walking from another patient. Alicia came over the intercom IT'S A CODE RED ALL HANDS-ON DECK.

Dr. Adams and I and 3 other nurse started running towards the lobby and once we get there the dog looks bad and its making me sad cause the owner is lost into space don't know what to do.

Antwan POV

Antwan was playing at the park with his main man Blue, the dog he had ever since his mom was passes away from Lung Cancer. It's been 7 years since she's been gone he gave him blue so he wouldn't get depressed and lonely when she's gone. nowadays he just work, work, work and no play. He was thinking about the past when suddenly Blue runs out in the street and gets hit by a car.

"Blue are you alright, stay with me."

"911 how may I help you."

"Yes my dog blue has been hit by a car. I need a ambulance to take me to the animal hospital because he has to make it and if y'all know what's good for y'all IT WILL BE HERE FAST."

Sir what is your name

"Antwan Alexander."

"Ok come down Mr. Alexander they should be there in 5 mins."

"Ok thanks."

next thing you know Antwan started hearing sirens...

20mins later...

HELP HELP HELP! MY DOG BLUE HAS BEEN HIT BY A CAR. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP

The nurse behind the desk comes running out and pick up the phone and called a code red for animals that been hit by a car.

Antwan started seeing two doctors and 3 nurses headed his way he was froze in one place cause he wouldn't know what to do without Blue. the nurse had to bring him back from his state of mind.

Hope POV

Dr. Adams and I with three other nurses came running towards the dog he look pretty beat up.

"Dr. Adams do what you do so we can save this dogs life so it can go back to its owner brand new and healed."

"Nurse Julia get some x-rays done so we can see how much damage has done."

"Ok Dr. Goodwyn I'm on it."

An Hour later...

"Stitch him back him, he's looking good Dr. Adams good job."

Walking out of the surgery room feeling good about that one didn't think we would pull it off but we did thank you god.....

"Excuse me are you Mr. Alexander."

"Yes I am."

"Well I can to tell you that your dog Blue has two broken ribs and one broke leg but he will have to be here for the next 3 weeks while he heal and we want to have a close watch on him so we can know if things getting better."

"Ok that's fine thank you for your help I don't know if I would have made it without him he's to precious to me and my family."

"You welcome Mr. Alex-"

"You just saved my dogs life call me Antwan and when can I see him."

"You welcome Antwan and when the done then you can I will personally come out and tell you. Something you don't know I open this hospital to help animals get better and give they owners a piece of mind knowing that they good when they come here. The animals that come through here is like family. Welcome to our family here at Hope's Animals Hospital."

Antwan POV

Phone Rings....

"What's up bro didn't see in the office when I went in." Antwan bestfriend Rico said

"Yo I'm up here at the Hope's Animal Hospital Blue got hit by a car, He has two broken ribs and one broken leg."

"Damn bro I hope he get well soon with no problems in the future."

"Thanks bro ill hit you when everything is good."

"Alright then."

30 mins later...

Mr. Alexander you may go in now to see Blue he's asleep but doing well for now he's not out of the woods until the next 24 hours but i believe he will be fine hes a fighter like his dad

"Thanks again."

"You welcome, Antwan walk through the double doors and make a left and hes in room 125." Heaven said while walking away.

As the Heaven walks away, Antwan walk through the door to sleep Blue cut and bandage up reminding him of the moment when he was in the hospital with his mom when she pass away. he just sat there in cry untl he fell asleep..

Please Like and Comment

Let me know how you like it so far...