Cuteness Overload 🐶

This is a text story. D is for Draco and H is for Harry. This is in modern day and the ferret incident is just that a ferret 'attacked' Draco on a school field trip. Enjoy! 

-------------

D: Why do we need a pet?

H: It will teach the children some responsibility. I thought you'd want that.

D: Oh! That's good then. What animal are you getting?

H: It's between a puppy and a ferret.

D: I thought we agreed not to mention that! I let you take a video of it and promise not to show it to anyone. The least you could do is stop mentioning it so often.

H: I was only joking. Calm down. How is everyone?

D: Finishing lunch. Now answer my question please. 

H: Okay. We're getting a puppy.

D: What kind of puppy?

H: You'll have to wait and see. I'll send you a picture when I purchase one.

D: Okay.

A little later...

H: Draco! I have the cutest puppy ever!!! 

D: Really? Let me see! Where's the picture you promised to send?

H: Hold on. Here she is.

D: Oh my God! She's adorable! What is her name?

H: I was going to let the children name her. Can you ask them so I can get a collar with her name on it?

D: Of course. Hang on.

A few minutes later

D: They've decided. Name her Tessa.

H: Lovely. I'll be home soon with Tessa Potter-Malfoy. 

D: We'll be waiting anxiously. The children are still having a cuteness overload.

H: Keep them calm. I love you. 😍

D: I love you more. 😙

H: I love you most! 😘

D: Okay. See you soon. 

THE END

----------------

Hey everybody! I got this idea and I was like "What do I name the puppy?" I decided to name it after my favourite actor's love of his life. Tessa. Comment if you know who I am talking about.

HUGE HINT: Currently plays Spider Man and is filming the sequel!

Should I do more cute text stories like this one? Maybe a scary one too? Comment your response. Next oneshot will be out soon. Until then, BYE!

-DJJordanne