the cop and the church

i shook in fear. i was cornered in an alley way, and i couldn't fight back. "get over here. all i want is your pretty hair." the man smirked. i squeaked. my pinkish hair never gave me this much trouble. "what are you doing to that girl?" i peeked around the man. a boy with white hair was in the entrance of the alley. in a minute the man was on the ground, covered in bruises. "th-thank you" i stuttered out. "what's your name?" "alice." "nice to meet you alice! i'm allen!" the boy helped me up.

a few days later i walked through the town square to get food. there wasn't much left. i stopped when i kicked over a rock. a glowing, gear-like thing caught my eye. i picked it up and put it in my bag. i don't know why, i just had the urge to. soon i was done shopping and was carrying a bag home. there was a scream. right as i turned to look, i felt a pain in my stomach. i looked down and saw a hole. something pierced through it. i collapsed backwards. i didn't understand how i was alive. the hole was really big. reaaaaalllllyyyy big. and it hurt a lot. i felt a warmth from my bag. i reached in and pulled out the source of the warmth. it was the gear. i lowered it towards my stomach, to cradle it. suddenly the empty space where my stomach was, was warm, and my hands felt empty. a floating ball monster with a face drifted into my view. then i said words i couldn't comprehend. "innocence.... activate."

i sat there silently, surrounded by death. i had destroyed the monster. "akuma? how did i..?" i pondered. my gaze drifted up when i heard footsteps. a man with a mask and long red hair looked back at me. "did you kill the akuma that did this?" he asked. "....yes." i whispered out. "master! who are you-?" allen ran up and cut himself off when he saw me. "alice?" "you know her?" the red man looked away from me. "yes. i met her a few days ago." "she has innocence." "really?!" i wasn't paying attention. "young lady." "yes?" "do you want me to train you to be an exorcist?" 

i was shook awake by allen. i was currently in my doll form. "have you seen tim?" i shook my head. then looked at the road and pointed to the yellow ball. the little ball landed on his head, while i was sitting on his shoulder. "you should be careful when you fly. one of those cats 'll eat ya." he said. the curtain of the wagon we were on was pushed aside, and a clown handed allen food wrapped up. "looks like you could use some food!" "oh, wow. thank you." allen said as he took the offering. "you better share a piece with me." i muttered. to the clowns it probably sounded like gibberish. "oh! are you on a trip?" a woman with a bunny head asked. "no ma'm. i'm just on my way to an important place. i'm going to the exorcist headquarters."

through a series of events, allen was tied to a window with rope, trying to reason with a cop in an abandoned church. "i honestly had no idea this place had such a stigma surrounding it. i just got into town a few hours ago on the train and then i ran this annoying little cat. the fur ball ate something important of mine so i chased him. next thing i knew i was in here." "hm." "you think i'm making this up?! master said it was my responsibility now and he would have my head if i lost it!" "Really? may i speak to this master?" "uh, sorry... he went missing in india a few weeks ago." allen groaned. the cat jumped onto the chairs arm rest. "this is all your fault." the cat meowed at him. "just hold on a sec. i have to go get my partner." the cat gave a low meow, followed by a scream in the next room. there was a lot of shaking. "don't you go anywhere." the woman said as she left. "alice, can you free me?" i crawled off of him, and tossed myself into the air. with a poof of smoke, i transformed and untied him. "lets go." the next room over was filled with smoke from an akuma victim. allen put a cloth over the cop's mouth. "breath easy. this gas is very poisonous. this the the work of an akuma." "an...akuma....?" then the officer passed out.

so i was being treated like a rag doll. a guard was holding me like i was nothing. "so, your name is allen walker..." the fat man suddenly slammed his hands on the desk. "ADIMIT IT! YOU MURDERER!" "I TOLD YOU IM INOCCCEEEENNNTTT! what proof do you have that i did it?! all i did was save the life of one of your officers before she succumbed to the gas!" "a witness put you at the scene of the crime! why were you there?! look at your hand! it's all covered in blood." "no it's not. that's it's natural color." the loud man took off the glove, revealing the glowing green cross. "what? what the hell is that? it's glowing green for christ sake! it's not looking good for you right now, son! i can only imagine your parents are very disappointed." the female detective finally spoke up. "excuse me, sir. mr. walker was with me the entire time before Charles was killed." "what?!" "uh... captain. i just got word from the crime scene investigators that a lot of large caliber bullet holes were found on the wall. the only possessions the boy had on him were a cat, a suit case and this doll." i was tossed onto the table. i'm freeeeeeee! i didn't hear the rest of the conversation. i was picked up and put on my rightful position on allen's shoulder.

we were told to stay in the officers house. obviously that wasn't going to happen. allen tried to sneak out the window, but created a huge mess. allen was explaining what akuma were to the officer. suddenly the door slammed open. a man in a wheel chair was in the door way. he was about to turn into an akuma. and that's what happened. allen managed to catch the bullet, but we were sent flying into the church. "where are we?" "We're back at the church." the cop spotted the bullet in his hand. "what's that don't tell me you actually caught the bullet..." "don't touch it. this came from an akuma. each bullet is filled with a extremely destructive virus. they use a defense system where they transform their bodies into guns, making them highly effective killers. after a bullet hits you it takes less than a minute for the virus to eat away at your insides." the cat that touched the bullet turned black and crumbled. "i couldn't save you kitty. i'm sorry." "so, then, tell me what happened to mark." "well, akuma  take over a dead persons body to blend in with society. that wasn't your brother. an akuma had already killed him and taken over his corpse." "so, you mean that mark... was already dead?"  allen pulled the cop out of the way when the akuma bust in. then the akuma killed the police officers who were investigation. allen explained what the akuma was, while i pulled myself to allens head. "no... it cant be... theres no way that's my sister!" allen walked toward the akuma. "alice." i transformed and activated my innocence. wings and tentacles spouting from my back. meanwhile allen activated his arm. the tentacles wrapped around the akuma and kept it in place. allen leaped forward and sliced it in half.

"my brother... and clair... their together in heaven now... right?" "together and happy. for sure." "i just don't understand." "he's called the millennium earl. that's the name the maker goes by. he's enacted a plan that will wipe out manind if he succeeds. as exorcists it's our job to put an end to his reign." tim campy came out and flew to us. "Are you ready?" i asked as i caught him. "yeah. let's get out of here." we shared a small nodd with the officer before leaving