the destroyer of time and his shadow

(small description: the doll in cover art is alice. alice in human form has same colored hair and eyes. her human outfit is an all white outfit with a dress, the back is cut out due to her anti akuma weapon. she also has a mini jacket over it with slits for her wings. will probably put in picture below.)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

we stood at the bottom of the cliff

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

we stood at the bottom of the cliff. "want me to fly you up?" i asked. "....please." allen begged. and so i was holding allen by the hand and flying him up a cliff. "who in their right mind would build a headquarters in a place like this?" allen asked. "well we are fighting a war against fearless killing machines. i think this is reasonable." i reasoned. i lowered him onto his feet once we reached the top and immediately poofed into my doll self. "this place is creepy..." i said. to anyone but allen and me it sounds like gibberish. i only let allen understand what i'm saying. i can let others, but i don't except master cross sometimes. "well theres only one way to find out isn't there. well here goes nothin'" allen said as he approached the building. "allleeeennnn." i whined. "hellooooo! anyone home?! my names allen walker and i was referred here by general cross marian! i'm her to request a meeting with an executive of the order!" suddenly the large stone face in the wall popped out towards us. it's eyes were bulging out of it's head. "prepare for an x ray exam to determine if you are human or akuma!" the beam of light shined on us. "huh?.... what's wrong with this thing...? FAILURE!" it suddenly screamed, startling us. "what?!" allen asked in shock. "i think it just mistook you for an akuma." i said. "well i know that much, what i want to know is why?!" "curse." "he has the mark of evil on his face! a pentacle is the mark of an akuma! he's a minion for the millennium earl! he's come to kill us!" the face cried. "aaahhhhhh.... that makes sense, it saw my scar."  the face continued to cry out. i looked up to see a man with a sword ready to attack us. "allen. up." i pointed. allen took a step back. "your either fearless or stupid, for showing your face here alone."  "he's gonna kill you." "h-hold on! there's been some sort of misunderstanding!" allen pleaded. that didn't stop the man from unsheathing his weapon. and trying to slice him. allen covered his face with his arms and his arm activated. the man drew back his sword and slashed into his arm. "oh wow, he actually damaged it." i commented. "you alright? your arms about to explode." "it's my anti-akuma weapon! after all i am an exorcist!" the man paused for a moment. "GATEKEEPER!" "but he has a pentacle on his face! just because he says he's human doesn't mean he is! i rather be safe than sorry!" allen began hitting the gatekeeper. "but i am a human you idiot! i admit i'm cursed but i'm an exorcist i swear it's true!" "that's enough. the only way to know for sure is to cut you open!" "he's about to attack you." "i know alice!" allen hissed at me. "just making sure. you can be a little slow." "your so mean." "prepare to be slaughtered. by the mighty mugen!" "what? wait! i'm telling you people the truth and i can prove it! believe me! there should have been a referal letter sent from master cro-" allen was cut off when he felt a weight on his shoulders. "-ss" he looked up and all color drained from his face. i was shaking. "i-i-i" allen gulped. "w-why are you here majima?!" he asked. "keepin' you from getting killed. your mine to kill, got it? i also wanted to see alice again. she was always such a joy."

rag doll companion (d. gray man)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें