d

HELLO! YES MY FELLLLLLLOW MINIONS, I AM WRITING THIS NEW STORY, BECAUSE I DELETED EVERLASTING TEARDROPS! MWAHAHHAHAHHAHHAvHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

__________________________

'Why do you always have to go for the playboys, A?' Autumn's best friend Megan asked her, while they were grabbing books from their lockers. 'Beats me. Okay, let's see. I date them because; They are hot, they are dangerous and adventurous.'  Autumn said leaning against her locker, holding a pile of books. 'What do you think Kat?' Megan asked their other best friend. 'Well,' she said pushing her glasses further up her nose, 'The Venn diagram of boys who don't like smart girls and boys, you don't wan't to date is a circle.' Megan and Autumn just stood there, wondering what Kat meant. The bell rang and before they went their separate ways, Kat said, 'What I am trying to say is that a smart girl knows how to love, but, an even smarter girl knows who to love.' She looked knowingly at Autumn. 'Look, I should go to the library, I have a free period right know.' Autumn said.

Autumn abandoned her two friends who were staring after her, frowning. Even though Kat was the smartest, she didn't like books as much as Autumn. She sat down at one of the sofa's in the library. Taking out a book from her bag she had a strange feeling that someone was watching her. 'Excuse me?' someone said. Not realizing that the person was talking to her, they had to tap her on her shoulder to get her attention. 'Oh, you were talking to me. What is it?' Autumn asked the girl in front of her. The girl had blonde hair and was wearing a navy blue cardigan sweater with a gray t-shirt under a pair of black skinny jeans and blue converse. 'Hi. I'm new here and I was wondering if you could help me find my way to classroom -' The girl paused to check here times table before she continued, ' 9B.' 

'Cool, that's were I'm heading now.' 

That girl turned out to be my worst enemy..