Sparks

Chapter Five Sparks

Cato's POV

As soon as I enter my room I let out my rage. I can't believe that bakerboy loves firegirl now everybody will focus on them and Clove and me won't get any sponsors. Now it will be even harder to keep Clove alive so that she can be crowned victor. But all that matters are that the star-crossed lovers must die.

It's already 9:00 pm and I'm not asleep. I have to get some sleep becaus etomorrow is the games. First I must tell Clove how I feel about her. So I get out of bed and head over to Clove's door. I knock and she opens the door immediatly grabs my arm and pulls me inside.' Wow your glad to see me ' I say laughing.' I am actually ' she says.' Really wow ' I say suprised.' Listen Clove I want you to win at all costs you must I won't let anything hurt you , I mean you changed my life and you should win I would of never made it to the second week I am gonna die in anycase so I.... '' Stop Cato just stop , stop talking about how you are going to die you won't die , I won't allow it , I don't want you to die ' after she said that I look her deep in the eyes as my heart starts racing and I hug her. I rap my arms around her so tightly that she makes a small sound. When I finally release my arms I lean down towards her no longer able to keep back my passion for her I lean down and kiss her. Her lips feel so warm and soft.

Clove's POV

Me and Cato were busy talking when he leaned down and kissed me and we're still kissing now. His lips are so warm and soft and when my hands reach up I feel his soft fluffy hair. He presses me closer so that our bodies touch and a burning passion courses through my body. When we finally break apart I feel so happy.' Clove I love you and we will both win I promise ' he says softly.' Me to ' I say sweetly.' Well we better go to sleep because tomorrow is the games ' I say with a cruel smile. He does the same , hugs me and then leaves. When I get into bed I realize that Cato made me feel love for the first time ever and after that I fall asleep.