Final Dance

Hoseok's father returned today and hobi needed everything to be perfect.
The dance he'd perform would be special and needed a lot of care and thought put into it.
He rehearsed over and over again until finally it came...
However it was a school talent show and everyone would see so he was rather nervous.
He wouldn't be the only one performing though there were a handful of others there with him.
His father took his seat next to his mother.
Momo sat excitedly next to Tzuyu.
Taehyung had been sick that day so he missed the talent show.
The music started.
I can't think of any music to go along with the performance so imagine something.
The song was light and had a sense of hope to it.
It was like performing in a play.
A girl on state had a dominating demeanour towards everyone on the stage.
Hobi stepped out.
The girl and her little group of minions danced in sync while hobi was busy getting ready for his part.
The girl pirouetted which also happened to be the signal.
Hoseok stepped out.
He stepped in the middle of the stage.
His dad looked impressed at how well he was doing.
The group all walked in a circle around Hoseok holding a hand up connecting it with his in the middle.
Skip ahead
The girl with the dominating demeanour helped Hoseok lay down on the ground and the song ended.
Everyone clapped especially hobi's dad who cheered the loudest.
The dance had a deep meaning in it suggesting everyone should be treated the same.
After the talent show ended...
Momo kissed Hoseok and his parents walked over.
His dad gave him a Stern look which made the three(hobi,momo,and his mom)nervous.
Dad:well done hobi...
His dad hugged him which he hugged back.
H:does that mean I can dance now...?
His dad laughed.
Dad:Yes...
Hoseok cheered and Momo hugged him.
He couldn't believe it...things were looking good for his future.