Juli

(Appearance)
Juli has a gray coat with distinct dark gray stripes on top of his head, body and tail. His underside and cheeks are white and fluffy. He wears a pink ribbon with white polka dots around his neck which is tied into a bow.
He was shown in his human form in episode 9 in Ema's dream. Here he has long grey hair and blue eyes. His hair is styled with three braids on each side and he has bangs that cover his forehead. He wears a black suit with a gray vest and a white undershirt. He also wears a blue tie with a black design similar to the one he has on his tail in his squirrel form. In the pocket of his vest there is a handkerchief that matches the polka dot design of the bow he wears.
In Season 2 instead of a ribbon, he wears a pink collar with a gold heart which his name is inscribed into.

(Personality)
He's a very loyal friend to Ema, and tries to protect her whenever he can. When she traps him in a bag in episode three, he's mad at her, but soon forgives her. Juli can also be very hostile, as he is towards the Asahina brothers, hissing at them and calling them pack of wolves. Juli considers it his duty and mission in life to protect Ema at all costs, and he upholds this self-imposed task to the best of his ability. However, there are times when he can go overboard, such as in the Valentine's Day special, when he purposefully sabotaged the brothers attempts to make chocolates for Ema, since he figured it was the only way to end it where she wouldn't be sad. This shows that he cares about Ema's happiness first and foremost, and will not forgive anyone who dares to make her sad.
The only thing that he has in common with the brothers is the love they bare for Ema, and he has stated once that he is jealous of them because of it, since they can hold her and be with her in a way that he never can be. He does not trust the brothers and would separate them from Ema if he could, which he tries to do with minimal success. No one can say that he doesn't try though, and he will never stop trying. He considers them lustfilled wolves who are "in perpetual mating season year round," and attempts to convince Ema of this whenever and however he can.

(Relationships)
-Ema-
He has been with Ema since she was young, and knows how lonely she was without her dad. They are very close to each other, as in episode two, he knows that even though Ema is not physically shedding tears, she is crying on the inside. Juli is also very protective of her, always hissing at the brothers and trying to make sure they don't make a pass at her. Ema does sometimes forget Juli and it almost gets her in trouble in several situations, most notably in episode 10 when in the early morning Fuuto nearly does something terrible. In episode 9 during Ema's dream, when he takes his human form to talk to her, he confesses that he loves her and kisses her on the forehead.
Ema loves Juli very much and appreciates his efforts to protect her, although she has a tendency to dismiss his constant warnings about her stepbrothers, even when they're proven correct.

(Trivia)
- Juli means 'Happiness'.
- Juli is only able to communicate with Ema and Louis.
- He calls the Asahina Brothers wolves or monsters, with the exception of Louis.
- Juli had lived with Ema ever since she was a baby, when her real parents were still alive.
In the latest addition episode, he changes into a human in Ema's dream, and tells her that she looks better with a smile on her face.
- He and Rintarou knew Ema's birth parents.
- In Episode 9 he confesses his love to Ema.
- He calls Ema "Chii" and the reason for this is that when he first met her, she was young. And he thought of her as a "chibi", thus the nickname.
- He was horrified when he heard that Yuusuke was joining 'The Chii Protection' club.
- Juli's Japanese voice actor, Hiroshi Kamiya, also voices Levi Ackerman from Attack on Titan.
- The only brother that's not chasing her.
- Juli shares the same voice actor, Sonny Strait,  with Korosensei from Assassination Classroom, Usopp from One Piece, and Present Mic from My Hero Academia.