Kim Seokjin~

AN: this chapter doesn't have any smut in it; this is a wholesome chapter.
I'm also changing up the style of the story a little bit. The chapters aren't going to be strictly through snap chatI'm gonna try and make them more like one shots.
Enjoy!

You look at your phone to see a snap from your boyfriend, Kim Seokjin

You look at your phone to see a snap from your boyfriend, Kim Seokjin. The world wide handsome guy of the popular K-POP group, BTS. He was constantly practicing the dances and songs. But even with all the work he has to do, he still found time to spend with you. Even if it was only for an hour or two, he'd spend every second he could with you.

After about an hour, you heard the door of your guy's shared apartment open. You jumped from the couch and ran over to Jin. "I missed you so much babe." You hugged him tightly. "I missed you so much to Y/N." He kissed you all over your face. "Now, let's go relax on the couch, snuggle, and kiss." He grabbed your hand and took you over to the couch.

A movie was playing, but neither of you were watching. You we're just quietly enjoying each other's company. He softly caressed your cheek and kissed you on the forehead . "I love you so much Y/N." You blushed and gently held his hand. "I love you too Jin." And with that, you both drifted off to sleep in each other's embrace.
________

You were getting ready to go to bed when your phone went off

You were getting ready to go to bed when your phone went off. It was a snap form your boyfriend, Kim Seokjin.

Jinnie💖
I'll be home in about 30 min baby

♡bby♡
Wait really!??
I thought you guys had to stay at the dorm tonight

Jinnie💖
Nope
RM thought we should take the day off tomorrow and just relax at home
So I'm gonna spend the day with you tomorrow
Cause I know it's your day off

♡bby♡
How did you know that?

Jinnie💖
You told me the other day when we Skyped remember?

♡bby♡
Oh yea that's right
I forgot 😶

Jinnie💖
Pfft I kinda thought you did
Anyway I'll be home in about 15 min
I love you 😘💕

♡bby♡
I love you too 😍❤
Seen

|------------------------------------------------------|

AN: hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. There'll be more out soon so stay tuned!