Prolougue

If you haven't read the first book, you will be confused about this story because it's a continuation. I suggest you read STRANGER first.

Thank you❤️

---

Hey/Salam guys, thank you so much for your support at Stranger, and because of that I now present you the sequel of Stranger "UNBREAKABLE" 👏*round of applause* 👏

Thank you, thank you! So What is it going to be about? 🙊Well I did ask if I should make it about the children or the parents but I figured that is going to be the whole family but mainly the children👏.😉 So I will update the first chapter 📕before you even know of it.👍Thank you SOO much and hope you like it.😊

--

Aminah
-

{Family Introduction}

Today is our twenty-fifth Year Wedding Anniversary. Me and Armaan's knot has been tied for twenty-five years today. And I'm telling you he is amazing. I'm just turning old. Fifty years old. That's too old, isn't it. That's nothing wait until you found our Armaan's age. He is fifty-two years of age and still looks as young as a bachelor man... peoples take him for age thirty-five, forty! Yup, he looks that young. I still get tingles in my stomach after seeing him or hearing his name even till now. Yes, our knots of love are really tight and there is no one who could break them apart. Mashallah!

And then it's my oldest child, my son Ayyan. He is as handsome just as his dad. They look the same. Amazing eyes and height of a model. He is twenty-five now. Old enough to get married now but he won't tell me who he wants to get married to. He is going to take over his fathers business soon , when Armaan retires. I love my son with all my heart. He's amazing.

And then it's Siama and Riama the twins. One is as sweet as honey, Riama. And the other Siama, is as evil as could be. She is the naughty twin. Unlike Riama. Riama is like me, simple and innocent and Siama is just like her dad, very naughty. They both turned twenty-two a month ago. Mashallah, they are amazing daughters.

Last but not the least, Rehan! The naughty, the sweet, the handsome, the dashing, and the spoiled one. He is the youngest and is spoiled by the whole family. He's such a cutie. The age is sixteen.

This is our family! This is our name! We will stay UNBREAKABLE, until the next game!

-
[P R O L O G U E]

Jr. Sheikh AKA Ayaan is in love. Ready to marry the girl, But is she the girl his parents will agree to bring as their daughter in law?
--

"Mom, Dad I think it's finally time I tell you who I want to marry because mom won't stop with the random girl pictures. I just want to say that she is a great girl and since you want me married soon, I think she's the one." I said blushing.

"Finally! I'm so happy! Who is she? What's her name?" My parents say happily.

" Her name is Marwa "I said simply grinning a little.

--
R A M A D A N🌙M U B A R A K

Please do check out truelove786 's new books,

Stolen Royalty
&
United Nations

Enjoy!

Follow me on Tumblr @ lovecare16