𝙊𝙉𝙀

𝙁 𝙍 𝙊 𝙎 𝙏

𝙊 𝙉 𝙀

𝙋 𝙍 𝙀 𝙎 𝙀 𝙉 𝙏 𝘿 𝘼 𝙔

▬▬▬▬▬
𝙄𝙍𝙄𝙎 𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙎𝙌𝙐𝙀

"YES, I understand, the pastel blue shoulderless top with the denim skirt and the Louie Vuitton ankle boots," Iris said into the phone, getting out the specific outfit, that the queen Lydia was requesting

"YES, I understand, the pastel blue shoulderless top with the denim skirt and the Louie Vuitton ankle boots," Iris said into the phone, getting out the specific outfit, that the queen Lydia was requesting. Iris held it up to her figure for a second, before setting it on her dresser. "Remember, Iris, just a slight show of belly button. We don't want to look trashy." Lydia told Iris, who then made a very unladylike snort into the phone, "when am I ever trashy." Lydia humming in agreement, "I forget I was talking to the pure, innocent Iris Levesque, oops prude too." Iris huffing into the phone, "and, I'll have you know, I'm very proud of that."

"Speaking of proud, Jackson is here now." Lydia breathed into the phone, as Iris made a sound of disgust, Lydia's tone made her want to gag. Her nose scrunched up. "Use protection," before hanging up and throwing her phone onto her bed. And then, throwing herself onto the bed too. She glanced at her alarm clock, seven fifty-eight, her father was working late again and wouldn't be home until the middle of the night. Her father had been picking up late shifts a lot more, which worried Iris, financially. Were they running into trouble, but her father insisted she shouldn't have to be concerned about anything to do with that. That he would handle all of that.

Iris decided on taking a relaxing, hot bath. She turned on the light switch in the bathroom, letting out a hiss, the light blinded her for a second. She rubbed her burning orbs, she felt herself growing hot, but cold at the same time. Iris turned on the sink, waiting until the water was freezing, before splashing the water into her eyes. She let out a sigh of relief, the pain began to dim. Iris, however, let out a gasp at her reflection. A platinum blonde, almost a white-colored streak in her hair. It was small, but it being her hair she noticed, her eyes filled with confusion. She needs to cut that off soon.

She set out a white top, that was cut open on the sides and Nike leggings to change into after she was done with her bath. Iris undressed, bent down, and was about to turn on the water–when a sound caught her attention. She froze, changing into her clean clothes, grabbing her spare lacrosse stick from her room. She reached for her phone to call someone, she wasn't going towards the sound–fuck that, the lacrosse stick for a worse scenario situation. She crept around her room, being as quiet as possible, her back to the window.

However, the bang on the window, caused her to scream and leap back, tripping over the air, her ass hitting the carpet. Her scared eyes looking upward and meeting, the shit-eating grin that was plastered on Stiles Stilinski's face. He nodded at her happily. She narrowed her eyes, his grinning falling at the scary look that was on her face, as she stomped to the window. She ripped it open. She looked down, confused on how he managed to climb up to her second-story window, noticing he used the wall of plants and the metal stands that held them.