~You're Ok~

Recap: Elijah and Jahi found you and have taken you to the nurse. Your girls and room mate now know something happened to you

{No new characters yet.}

your p.o.v

I rubbed my thumb over the buckle marks on my wrists as Holt opened the door. She gave me a smile and gestured for me to leave. "Y/n, Darling." She called after me as i came to a halt "If you remember make sure you tell me ok?" i turned back and gave a soft smile before continuing out the door. 

Immediately i'm attacked by hugs and kisses from both Millie and Sadie. "Oh my god. Thank the lord you're ok" Sadie rushed before littering me with kisses once more. "we love you so much. please don't let this happen again" Millie added. I smiled at my friends and gave love back. I brushed them off as i had had enough and i turned around to notice a familiar face. "Wolfhard." i walked towards him "Y/l/n." he stood up from his seat. "You waited for me?" i smirked "well duh. we havent even done it yet." his natural cocky tone evident. I rolled my eyes and turned away noticing two other boys. One i recognised as Elijah and the other i wasnt familiar with. 

I made my way to the pair and faced Elijah. "Nurse Holt said youre my night in shining armour" i placed my hands on my hips and continued to look up at him. He smirked and folded his arms "Something like that. Are you alright though?" he placed a hand on my shoulder and i smirked deviously once again "I will be...Soon enough". He furrowed his brows in confusion but brushed it off, he lowered his arm and looked into my eyes. "How about we kick it today?. Just you and me... alone." he gave me the sexiest smirk which i returned. "Can't, babe. I've got plans tonight but i'd love to reschedule?" i said questioningly "Well. This place isn't that big so... im sure you can find me when ever you're free" he held that smirk and i almost fell weak in the knees. "You won't be busy?" i asked "If i am i'll cancel"  he answered. "for me?" i stepped closer "but of course.." he bent down and placed a long kiss on my cheek before walking off with his friend.

finns p.o.v

I watched y/n talk to Elijah the whole time and my anger was boiling by the second. "Someones jealous." Millie Cooed, i turned to her with the rudest expression "I'm not fucking jealous. Whats there to even be jealous about? Elijah is no compitition. I mean look at him. He can kill an animal oh so hot right, Millie? and in order for me to be jealous of them i'd have to be attracted to y/n which im definetly not." i whisper yelled. Millie grinned and looked up at me "What!?" i yelled "You rambled" she smirked and walked away. I threw my hands up in surrender and threw myself down on the chair as i watched Y/n once more. 

Elijah kissed her on the cheek, dragging out the presence of his lips and i straightened myself. Trying to fight back every urge i had to slam his dumb face into the pavement. He walked away, making eye contact with me. I glared at him while he smirked looking so proud of himself. "Lets go" y/n spoke breaking me from my thoughts. 

Suddenly i felt an arm snake around mine and i looked down to see y/n dragging me off with her and the girls. I smiled and started to walk. Once i did she tried to remove her arm but i pulled it back in place. She looked at me in confusion but i just turned to look ahead. 

Word Count: 611

Note: This is so short but only because i didn't wanna switch moods halfway through. I know ive done it before but if i were to do it this time thats another story. Everything is kind of calm and slightly happy in this chapter and the next one will be pretty dark. 

Next Time In Bloodshed:

Does y/n seek revenge?

What will happen to her attacker?

Will there be consequences?

How will her friends feel about this side of her?

Find Out In The Next Chapter....