The light of tenko 🎆

" A long time ago when the monks came to tenko's house , He was 9 years old they took his mother and tied her in a corner and started beating his father till he fainted tenko rushed to hide his little brother who was 4 , when he successfully hidden him the monks found tenko and took him to the old houses yard and started the rituals, the rituals was suicidal because before you lock the tenko ( the heavenly fox ) he wakes so all the monks prepared to die and fight his last fight , so when the fox woke up he killed everyone even tenko's mother and father , but his brother lived , when he was locked a light fell to the ground one of the monks survived and took the light and ran with it , that light was tenko's heart "

The monk came to his family and he wanted to hide the light in a locked box but the light chose his daughter and went into her so his daughter's bloodline holds the powers of the light and the light becomes a part of them so the were called hikari's .

So 200 year after the incident the chosen hikari came the called her hikari becouse she had a pinkish mole that looked like a light .
And she was born on the day that the prophecy said .
Hikari was raised to not use her powers but she couldn't help but feel how strong she is , and started practicing with her grandmother she knew everything about tenko but the truth she knew everything about the bond but the death part.

She never knew that he was taught to hold the fox down but the monks provoked him , and he was so powerful because of his own strength so he was the only one that could ever hold the tenko down .