James

"Look she's waking up now" she came closer to me as I laid on the bed, eyes opened.

"You feeling alright sweetie?" she asked me helping me sit up straight.

"Yah it just hurts a little" I said swinging my legs off the bed to dangle on the side.

I watched as there was movement to my side. Turning to see who it was I saw him.

James Kingsley. The schools party boy, star player on the baseball team, and schools King of Heartbreaks. He would be with girls just for the sex and you know...it's in the name. It was like a game to him to see how many hearts he could break. The girls at our school fell for his crap always thinking they could change him but they were wrong.

"Sorry about your head" he suddenly said looking away from his phone to me.

"Don't worry it happens all the time" i said giving him a reassuring smile if there was one thing I wouldn't do it would be to not get involved with James.

He returned a smirk my way ,but I didn't acknowledge it. I knew what he was doing. Not going to happen buddy.

"So could I get to class?" I asked nurse Tania looking away from him as I got off the bed to reach for my bag.

"Yes of course let me just write you a pass" she said before she scurried off into her office.

"So what's your name baby?" I turned to look at him a huge grin on his face. He licked his lips as he looked me up and down. Guys at our school always did that yes I had curves,ass, and boobs. I'm blessed with my mother's body, thank you mom. I wish he wasn't such a sex god I would have just given myself up to him even though there would be a surprise. Not virgin.

"I know what game your trying to play and I don't want to play" I said towering over him where he sat. Maybe he'll fall for my game if I had any.

"Oh really" he said before he grabbed me and sat me on his lap. My back against his chest. I tried standing back up but I couldn't he wouldn't let me.

"Let me stand!" I said as he held me tightly.

"No" he said pushing my hair back revealing my neck.

"What ar-" I know I went red when his lips met my neck. His lips were so soft on my neck. His lips started to leave kisses on my neck. He found it...my sweet spot. I couldn't withhold a moan he was making me wet without me knowing why. This little moment had him hard from the bulge poking between my thighs.

"Didn't you say you weren't going to play" he said darkly in my ears making me shiver with excitement. Yet, I realized what he said and he lifted me off his lap before I could say something. Nurse Tania came in, without the knowing of what happened. He left right after.

I stood there angry and shocked as he got out of the nurses office. I stayed there looking at the already closed door.

"Rosie?" I snapped out of it turning to look at Tania.

"Um yah" I said approaching her.

"Here's your pass now get to class and have a good day" she said smiling at me and ushering me out of the office.

I went back to class walking in the middle of the hall so I wouldn't get hit by anymore doors or find myself in another encounter with "him".

As I was about to get in when I see James getting into his class too. He smirked at me then saluted me goodbye as he entered his class.

The teacher didn't really care much so she didn't get upset. I found Michael who was chatting with some girls from the cheer team.

"Rosie your back finally" he said turning away from the girls to talk to me. The girls gave me some nasty ass looks but I didn't care Michael was my friend, actually my only friend.

"Yup so you have fun talking with the ladies?" I said wiggling my eyebrow at him and winking. I wouldn't tell Michael about what happened in the nurses for all I know he was just fooling around with me.

"Rosie don't you ever leave me again" he said pretending he was being tortured.

"I won't I promise" I said as he hugged me from my waist bringing me closer to him. Michael is such an amazing guy no wonder why all the girls adore him, like the rest of the school.

When Michael released me from the hug his smile disappeared so fast.

"Rosie what's that?"

******************************

What is it?find out next chapter love you all! - Emilia