Badboy? Me?

I looked into this asshole's eyes. He actually wants to pick up a fight with me! Hah. Not even worth of my time.

"You wanna fight?" His voice and manner provoked me, "You're scared? Wuss."

"Childish." I took off my blazer. "Immature. Can't you see these kids, witnessing your death? You could've asked me outside, if you were really smart." I smirked.

"Why you little B*tch.." He was about to lift his fist to blow, until..

"Fight here, huh?" Our class pres., Yeon Hee, blocked his punch, fist to fist.

"What do you want, puss?" He twirled Yeon Hee's hair on his finger, "Sleep together?" He threatened to kiss her.

Right before he knew it, she came to break all three of his balls, with one great kick, irrelevant, but true. She really did it.

I couldn't help but laugh, as he curled up on the ground, vomiting. She really had no mercy towards him, she pulled him up and headbutted him, hit him on the square a few times, he almost turned to pulp.

She faced me, but didn't dare touch me. Why? We're huge enemies. Mortal enemies. She had her own gang, I had mine too. We also compete through our academics.

"Jungkook, did you see that? She beat up that guy, effortlessly.. not only that, she looked pretty hot back there.." Yoongi hit my arm, smirking.

"Shut up. You know well she's their leader, right?" I turned around and gave him a pat on the head.

Our classmates stared at the beat up moron, you can't distinguish, if either they're disgusted or were pitying on him.

------------------

"Ahh! How embarassing!" I wasn't supposed to beat up anyone, huh. I can't help myself. What if they..no. Nevermind.

"Hey, What's up?" Miho sat by my side.

"I almost killed someone just now."

"That's our nature." Seohwa smiled.

"In front of Jungkook, you know? Our group's enemy's leader?"

"Ooh..Bulletproof boys? Pfft. We may be small, few and shit, we can still beat up all seven of them." Minhwa laughed.

I stared in horror as an unknown guy groped Miho by her hair. "Are you Seo Yeon Hee?" His musky voice made my blood boil up. I suddenly felt the temptation to kill. You can hurt me. But my friends? I'd rather skin you alive.

"I am." I felt a chill down my spine as his head turned towards me.

"My brother is in the hospital, critical..."

"So you're that Yeon Hee huh? Wanna hold a bloodshed?" He winked.

Minhwa and Sunhwa stood up and wielded their fists, "Let Miho go, or I'll chop off that tiny wanko of yours." Minhwa threatened.

The guy laughed, and threw Miho out of the way, It made my ears ring.

"I'll Kill You.."

-------------------

"If Yeon Hee wins, I'll hammer my balls. If she doesn't, You'll have to break her heart." The recent guy's brother made a bet.

"What?"

"Break Seo Yeon Hee's heart. You hate her too don't you? Make her your lover and break away once she falls for you, deeply. Simple. Right?" He grinned.

"Jungkook.." Jin tried to stop me.

"Deal." Your life is on your own hands, anyway.

He left, laughing maniacally as he walked away.

"How can you bet on somebody else's life?! What if she's gonna get killed..you're still going to break her heart? Jungkook! Wake up! She's a girl too!" Taehyung stepped forward and slapped me.

"Petty shit, dude. He's just gonna hammer his balls, nothing special." Jimin drove Taehyung farther away from me.

Just as Namjoon was about to preach his words of swag, I heard a bloodcurdling scream, not a female scream, a male's rather.

----------------

I laid hard on the ground, after a punch on the stomach. I blacked out. I had the other kids fight for me, I never lost to a fight, never.

I'm not losing..yet?

I lifted my heavy eyelids, only to see the most terrifying sight..Our room's class representative, I found him,  bathing with his own blood. I dragged myself up. But Miho took me away, we ran away.

"Minhwa and Sunhwa can finish them all, don't worry.. Ssh.." Miho cradled me in her arms.

This is the worst moment of my life, so far.

----------------

"You lost, Break her heart or I'll break your legs." He came back, threatening me.

Selfishness took over me, I was ignorant to agree on such an agreement.

"I'll do it."

Seo Yeon Hee, I'm here to break your frozen heart.