d o u z e

Liza opened her eyes, to be greeted with Tom sleeping beside her. His arm was tightly wrapped around her waist, their legs tangled together. Liza shuffled around, trying to not wake up Tom, until she was finally able to grab her phone from the bedside table. She pressed the home button, the time reading 22:14. She shook Tom, in an attempt to wake him up. After a few times, his eyes slowly opened.

"Tom, it's already really late. I should be going," Liza said. "No, just stay for the night. Please?" Tom said, staring straight into Liza's eyes. The two held a stare between each other for a few seconds as Liza was trying to decide what to do. "Fuck it," she mumbled, "I'll stay. Can I borrow a shirt or something though?" A smile grew on Tom's face. "Of course," he said while getting out of bed. Liza followed after him, catching a shirt that was thrown to her. She looked to Tom, who was sitting back on the bed, facing her. "What are you doing?" Luna giggled. "Turn around, and no peeking," she said jokingly. "Fine, just for you," Tom replied, returning a laugh, walking around to sit on the other side of the bed that wasn't facing Liza.

Liza quickly changed out of her clothes, leaving her in her underwear. She slipped the shirt over her head, it reaching her mid-thigh. "I'm good now, you can turn around," Liza said. Tom turned around, stunned and gawking at her beauty, even after a whole day out hiking and in an oversized shirt. "You look good in my clothes," Tom teased, "Maybe we should do this more often, so I can see you like this." "Shut up," Liza replied, her face red with embarrassment, but still feeling flattered from his comment. She climbed into bed laying closely beside Tom. The two adjusted themselves. Tom draped his arm across Liza's waist, a smile creeping onto her face, as she faced Tom, looking at his face. "Goodnight gorgeous," Tom said quietly, giving her a small smile. "Goodnight handsome," Liza replied, closing her eyes, quickly drifting off to sleep.

The two had went out with each other day, Harrison tagging along for a short portion of the time. Liza and Tom had known each other for some time, a few years, but they were never really close with one another. However, they had grown closer with each other after traveling to multiple countries together. It was during a time when Tom wasn't busy with any acting jobs, and Liza hadn't been doing a lot of modeling shoots. They were taking a short time off from their jobs that they loved dearly. As much as they loved it, it ended up being suffocating after such a long time with no breaks. So, to help with how much they had been overworking themselves, the two took a break. It just so happened that they had taken a break from their jobs at the same time. The two managed to start talking to each other again, discovered that they both were taking a break, and made the impulsive decision to travel together.

During that time, they found how much they clicked. Tom had finally got the guts to ask Liza out on a date a short time after they returned back home. They both enjoyed every second that they were able to spend together.

However, the two had not labeled whatever they had with each other. Of course, they were both too scared to question what it was. Nonetheless, they were still grateful to be able to have whatever it is that they had.

Even if it seemed like they were both so sure of their feelings with each other, Liza had felt quite unsure of everything. Of course Tom made her happy. She was just scared to tell herself that he could possibly be the one. Liza almost always relied on her gut, and her gut was telling her that Tom may not be it. She was confused as to why she could even possibly consider anyone else to be the one. Tom treated her like she was the only person in his life that mattered. He acted as if she was his world, like she was a queen.

The gut feeling Liza had, however, was pushed aside by her. She didn't care about her instincts at the time. If Tom was making her happy, then she didn't care about anything else.
-
a/n: just a filler ig, also this is a willne ff. just bc i'm writing the love interest atm to be tom holland doesn't mean that he is going to be the love interest for the whole story.