Chapter Four

A/N I searched up some 19th century slang for Eleanora to say. Definitions will be at the bottom of the chapter enjoy :)

After Eleanora's startling relation the pack was shocked, to say the least. "Is there a way to be uncursed", Seth asked her worryingly.

"Witches can undo each other's work".

"Why didn't you find a witch to cure you when you got cursed", questioned Embry.

"Witches don't like vampires very much. They live on the idea of balance. In the eyes of many witches, vampires cause an imbalance. To help them would upset the balance even more. Finding a witch willing to help a vampire is hard but many tend to dislike my family", she replied.

"Why do they not like your family", Sam asked carefully.

"Urgh, my brother Nik has a terrible temper and Kol has attention seeking problems, he never seems to learn that witches don't want to help mass murders so he should stop razing so many villages to the ground to gain attention from our brothers. Witches also don't want to help family members of mass murders", she admitted.

Pulling Jacob and Leah aside Sam said to them "what should we do with her"?

"What do you mean", asked Leah.

"Your brother has imprinted on a vampire whose family sound very dangerous and that we can't run out of town. I mean what do we do", Sam replied.

"We could leave her with the Cullens. They live out of town and she would be surrounded by vampires at all times", said Jacob.

"Meaning", asked Leah.

"Should she decide she wanted a human snack there would be a group vampires to stop her", suggested Sam.

"Bingo", said Jacob.

"What about Seth though", asked Leah.

"They're not that far away he would be able to go see her", reasoned Jacob.

"Some separation might be good for their relationship. Seth can be a bit excitable. He might put her off him before they even become friends", added Sam.

"I don't think the Cullen's would mind taking her in either. Carlisle seems to have nothing against her", continued Jacob

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your home it is different. I have never seen anything quite like it", said Eleanora.

"Do you like it", asked the vampire who Eleanora had recently learned was named Esme. "I restored it myself".

"An admirable effort. I admit that I have not known any woman that would even attempt such a dauntless task, but that might just be the company I keep. Pardon kept. It doesn't seem so long has past but I fear reality will catch up with me soon", replied Eleanora. "I find its simpleness inviting. In fact, it makes so many of the place I have called home look like butter upon bacon!"

"What is she talking about", Rosalie whispered to Edward so quietly that no one else heard.

"Do they not use that phrase any more? Such a shame I quite liked that one", said Eleanora. Rosalie was shocked.

"How did you hear me", she demanded.

"Not only is my hearing better but I am faster and stronger. No skilamalink business will get past me you will find", pausing Eleanora turned to face Rosalie. "We haven't been introduced yet. I am Eleanora but you may call me Ella if you wish. Mayhap you might tell about the fashion of the time. Ladies in trousers outside of their homes and not riding either! Such a scene it would cause last I remember".

Rosalie looked unsure. She had never ever met someone so confusing.

"Umm I'm Rosalie let me give you a tour", she said. Arm in arm the two vampires walked up the driveway of the Cullen's home.

"This will be an experience, let's make her welcome", said Carlisle. Together the group walked toward the house behind the girls

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The then group found themselves in the Cullens sitting room. "Tell me about yourselves. I hear that often many of your kind possess special powers", Ella inquired.

"My name is Jasper, I am an empath, I can sense your emotions and even change them", He said leaning forward. "This is my mate Alice", he said slinging his arm over the shoulders of the small pixie-like girl.

"Well I'm Alice and I get visions of possible futures, it's so great to meet you. None of us knew you were there that cave", the pixie girl spoke.

"I'm Edward and I guess you could say that I'm a mind reader", Edward spoke up.

"A mind reader you say", asked Ella.

"Does it bother you, I cannot help it", he replied.

"Please don't speak like that you remind me of a lord I once knew", Ella asked.

"is that good or bad", inquired Emmet (Rose had told her about her mate as they walked to the house).

"He was a gal-sneaker with a fly rink of a head who always wore gas-pipes and while his wife was off powdering her nose with the society ladies he was out powdering his hair! He chased after my poor sister, not a week after my brother pushed her previous lover Emil off a balcony. He was a bit vazey now that I think back". At the sight of their confused faces, she added "not good".

"Why don't I show you to the guest bedroom, Carlisle told me you could sleep", said Esme.

"Yes please, I'd be much obliged"...

Word meanings:

Butter upon bacon: too fancy; extravagant

skilamalink: shady, secret, doubtful, often referring to a person

gal-sneaker: a man devoted to seduction

fly rink: a man with a polished bald head

gas-pipes: a term for especially tight pants

powdering hair: getting drunk

vazey: stupid