Vampire Mate

You have been working at the Jjk and friends company for about three years .In fact you have been the secretary for the ceo .Let said P.A for the ceo.But yet, you have never met the Ceo himself .Usually your work was informed by the co-ceo not by the ceo himself .You find it weird. Well, who work but doesnt even know who was the boss of this company.Some people said that the ceo was a very handsome but there were rumours said that the ceo was introvet person but some people said that the ceo was a very fierce and have a very bad tampered.Ok lets forget about the Ceo and let do the work you murmur to yourself.

After work time

When you were about to go back to your house you feel that there were someone was watching you.You looked around you and as usual you find nothing.Actually you feel have been watched for quite a long time.You tried to search for that person. But you found nothing.

when you were about to get into your car ,suddenly you feel that you have been dragged to somewhere but in a very fast speed.When you feel you have stop moving you looked at the person that have draged you.

The person was a guy and he is very charming. you were about to admire his beauty but then the reality hit you.You tried to let go from him but he was so strong that you can even do anything to save yourself.

That guy pushes you to the wall until you and him was so near as you can hear his breathing but then you realise something that the guy does not even breath.You were so scared to death as  you looked at that guy.

That guy put his hand at your mouth so that you would not scream.After you already tired struggling.You decided to give up.Then the guy speak to you and he introduce himself as Jeon Jungkook.After he saw that your  behaviour was good.He realease you.You did not even tried to run and you don even know what had just happend to you.You were just being dragged to somewhere by the person,that you don even know and that person was Jeon Jungkook. But why you feel like you have knew him for a very long time.

Then the he said those word that make you shiver that is "You are mine".You tried to run when he  just  said those word ,you managed to run from him but he still managed to find you.

Then you asked him who he is .You don even know where the courage came from.You just asked that stupid question.The guy smirk at you and you see a very long sharp teeth from his mouth.Then you remember something his not even breathig and have long teeth. you saw his eyes were red then you know what he really are and you were scared.

Finally the guy leave you but then he said "You are mine remember that".After he said those word he vanished.you try to looked for him but you found nothing.

But then you remember something ,you don even know where you are right now.But then suddenly the light came out.you don even know there was a lamp somewhere here if you know you would tried to find the switch.You looked around yourself and you find out that you were in your office.

You get out from the company went back home.You don even want to think what had just happend before.But your mind said differently ,you thinks who is this Jeon Jungkook guy and why he said all those word to you.