Vampire Mate

After what had just happened to you yesterday you decide to forget what had just happend.You went to work as usual .When you reach your office ,you find that, there was a latter on your table ,you read the letter.It was the letter from the ceo himself.How you know the letter is from the ceo because usually the letter from the ceo have the nickname of the ceo that is Jjk.You read the letter and you were shocked.

You were asked to go to the 20th floor of this building.As you know none of the worker here was allowed to go to the 20th accept from the the Co-ceo.You were asked to go to the 20th floor once you have read the letter.You quickly take your note book and pen and straight away went to the elevator.You went inside the elevator and you saw Jimin that is the  Co-ceo .He was the one that usully gave the ceo order to you.He asked you where you want go.You said the 20th floor.Jimin was so shock at first then you saw he was smiling and mumbling himself.You don not want to know anything that he was mumbling .The he said good luck to you before he came out from the elevator.He went out at the 19th floor that was the floor for Co-ceo  office.Then you reach the 20th floor.

You went out from the elevator and you saw a very big door that was black in colour.You knock the door first.Suddenly the door was open .You went inside but you find that the place was dark.You walk inside the room but then you were dragged to somewhere .You feel that you have been push .You were really hopping that you wont fall on the hard floor.But you fall on very soft place.

Then you feel that you were actually was on a bed.Suddenly the dark room turn to the bright room.You could see everything inside the room.you looked around.You was in a room.You went to the door and tried to open it and of course the door was lock.You tried to open the door for the 15 times of trying.But then the door was open,you saw a person that you don not want to think about and that is the Jeon Jungkook guy.

That Jeon Jungkook that have dragged you yesterday was here at the 20th .You were shocked of that .But then you realise something the company name Jjk and friend and this guy name was Jeon Jungkook .You fell like a fool when you can even know that .He was the ceo of this company.

You tried to be good so that he will release you.

You:Hello sir.I want to know why you asked me to came uphere?

Jjk: Well.I am sure that you remember me do you .

You:Yes I do sir.

Jjk: What did I said to you yesterday?

You:I sorry sir what did you said yesterday I don remember.If you mind recall it for me.

Jjk:Well I said that you are mine and you have to remember that.

After he said that he slam his hand so hard at the wall.You were shocked by his action just now.

You:I am sorry sir .but do you mind if I asked why do you said that.

Jjk:Because you are my mate .

You:Mate ....what, wait you are a vampire and I am your mate.

Jjk :Indeed you are right.

You:How?

when you asked the last question you feel something so soft upon your lips.And the soft things was his lips .he was kissing you without your permission.You try to not kiss him but your body react differently with your mind .You find that you were kissing him.After he had kiss you .you felt his lips was around your neck,but suddenly you feel sudden pain at your neck.He was sucking on you.But the pain were gone and were replace by pleasure.You don even know why you gave up and let him to kiss and bite you and you feel that was so good.

After he had just finished sucking, he let you go.You don not know why but you feel you want him more.When he release you, he go one step backwards and you go one step towards him until he was close to you.You try to reach his height as you were so small.You put your hand at his face and you looked at his face. you don know why you were so attracted to hin.

He grab your hand.He said that you were so beautiful.You blush when he said that.You asked him,why you feel this way to him.He just reply because you are his mate .You were only his ,no one can have you accept from him.You blush from his reply.

And that was the story how I have become the ceo mate

I want to thank all of you for reading my weird and fast story.
Ps:my grammar suck, sorry.