Chapter 2

Y/n pov.

I try to act natural but he soon notices me staring at him. He smiles at me and signals for me to come to his table. He has no food in front of him so I guess he is also waiting to be served. I walk over to his table with a big smile on my face.

Alex's pov.

I'm waiting for my food and watching edits of me when I notice a hot girl eyeballing me. I give her a smile and signal for her to come over to me. I really hope she doesn't know who I am because if she does this could get awkward really fast.

Y/n pov.

I sit close to him and try to act as natural as physically possible.

Alex: hey I'm Alex

Y/n: h-hi my names Y/n

Alex: are you new here because I've never seen your beautiful face

Y/n: um thx.. And yea I'm new

Alex: cool. What school do you go to? I mean if you still go to school. Do you?

Y/n: yea I'm going to Sparks High School starting next week.. I'm a junior

Alex: omg same! I go there and I can show you around!.... Umm if you want

Y/n: YEA! TH- uh I mean sure if you want

Worker: NUMBER 159 TO GO! 159

Alex: oof that's me um this was fun- oh can i see your phone?

Y/n: uh sure

Y/n pov. Blesiv just asked for my phone so I quickly unlock it using my left thumb and hand it to him. I see him click an app and tap the keyboard a couple times. He gets up, hands me back my phone and from the corner of my eye I see his face coming very close to mine so I turn my head and BOOM! We kiss on... The... LIPS! He frantically apologizes many times and me being me just grabs his face and kisses him again for about a good 7 seconds. Our lips separate and he winks at me with a big smile on his face and walks out with his food.
I soon get my food and leave being in a very good mood but also wondering what he did on my phone.