The Job Of a High School Heather!

Dear Mother,

It's been three weeks since I've become friends with the Host club. Actually, I use the term "friend" loosely. It's more of a business per say and the main goal of this business is to be pretty, popular, and distract girls with too much free time on their hands. It's been a while since I'be talked to Arai. Speaking of which, he came to say hello.

"Hey Haurhi," he smiles. "You look really beautiful these days."

I smile softly, "Thanks, but it's still the same me underneath."

He looks at little sad and disappointed, "Are you sure?"

Sighing, I place a hand on his arm, "I'm really sorry for bailing on movie night last week. It's just with this hosting, I never really seem to have time."

"I get it. How exciting it is to be a host." He looks down.

"It's whatever," I say. It's amazing actually but I don't want him to feel bad. "But I'll make it up to you soon, I promise."

He looks like he's about to respond but Renge pushes him out of the way, "Haurhi, Tamaki needs to see you at the table. It's urgent." She glared at Arai.

"How very," I wave goodbye to Arai and follow Renge to the Host.

Tamaki jumps up and places to hand on my shoulders, "Haurhi, Daddy needs a note in Hikaru Hitachiin's hand writing."

"You're not my father." I mumble quietly. He doesn't seem to hear.

"You'll need something to write on," he glances at the table. "Renge, bend over."

I wanna argue about the table but I stay silent. I pull out my notepad and start writing what Tamaki tells me.

"Start with, 'Hey Princey, I've been thinking about you a lot. I hope you can come to my party this weekend." The Host giggle. I shrug. "I miss you. Signed Hikaru.' Oh and put an XO after the signature."

I hand it to Tamaki, "Whose this for?" I really hope it isn't who I think it is for.

Tamaki smirks, "I just found out that Hikaru used to hang out with Arai back in first year."

"Yeah? And? We all did." I say crossing my arms.

"We all didn't kiss on the badminton field!" Renge giggles.

"Oh I forgot that Hika-chan kissed Arai-chan!" Honey bounces.

I stand there dumbfounded as the twins walk in. Tamaki smiles brightly, "Perfect! Oh twins!" He calls them over using his Prince voice.

The twins are shoving each other playfully as they walk over. "Yeah boss?" Hikaru starts.

"What do you need?" Kairu leans his arm against Hikaru.

"I need you to deliver this note to Arai. He's been having trouble talking to girls and asked for my Prince like help." Tamaki winks.

Hikaru shrugs. "Sure."

I interrupt him, "What no!" I take the note from Hikaru.

Renge glared at me, "What do you think you are doing?!"

"Please don't do this. Not to Arai." I beg.

"What? It'll give him masturbation material for weeks!" Renge laughs.

"Shut up, Renge!" Tamaki glared at her. She mumbles a sorry back.

"You three know that Arai has had a thing for Arai for years now! This would crush him!"

Tamaki advances on me, "Are we going to have a problem, Haurhi? Do we have a bone to pick. Princess, you have come so far. Why now are you pulling on my dick!" He glared down. "I'd normally do something you wouldn't like witnessing. But I'm feeling nice. Here's a little advice!"

"Commoner, we enjoy looking attractive and partying. We enjoy splurging and skipping gym. Scaring this person, flirting with another. We wear the best fashion. And placing commoners in the place!"

"But Tamaki, I'm a commoner!" I remind him.

"Ah But we see potential with you. You have a decision to make, Piglet. You can go act childish with Arai, or you can stay here and have the time of your life. If you chose the former, well I think it's time to test how much you are willing to lead the life of a Host."

Renge stood behind me and smirked, "Just think of all the boys that would fall at your feet."

"Pay for the fancy tuna!" Honey smiled.

"Or help you cheat. Not that you need to cheat, smarty." Renge pats my head. I shake her off. "And all you have to do is leave Arai behind. I mean honestly, if he were you, he'd leave you to rot."

"Course, if you don't wanna be popular Haru-chan, then that's fine too." Honey  hugs my arm.

"Maybe you and Arai can watch Sesame Street." Renge added.

"Or you can stay with us. We can go driving around." The short blonde spins me around.

"If you keep testing me, you'll end up like him." Tamaki threatens. (A/N; this so out of character of him I'm sorry)

At that moment Arai comes running up to me, "Haurhi! Look Hikaru invited me to his homecoming party! This proves he misses me."

When was he given the note. Renge must of took it from me while Tamaki was ranting. I think about what they said and sigh, "Colour me stoked!"

"This is amazing!" He runs off. I sigh feeling so guilty. Why did I say that?! What is the Host club turning me into?!

Tamaki smirks and placed his hands on my shoulders, "Welcome to my Candy Store, princess." He smirks and walks off with the other Host.

A boy with glasses chuckles. "You shouldn't have said that. That boy is going to be crushed."

"I'm sorry but what?"

"You, clearly have a heart." He pushes up his glasses and circles me. He holds a black book, "Just work harder on keeping it clean."

"Sorry, I didn't catch your name!" I snap to show my annoyance.

"I didn't throw it." He smirks.

"Look you clearly don't know what's happening between my friends and I. Maybe you should keep you're two cents to yourself!" I walk off to go find Tamaki. I can feel his smirk. I stop when I hear the twins chuckling.

Author's Note:

Not revealing name yet but I bet you all can guess who was just introduced. I'm doing each chapter as each song and their corresponding scene. As this scene has two songs it will be split apart into two chapters. So, cliffhangers I guess, haha!

~Mellie!