Cry Of War - Coming Soon

"If I say I love you, would you believe me?"

"No."

"Good. Because I don't."

-~-~-

There are moments in life when we choose what will happen to us, and others, not so much. Those moments, when your feelings aren't considered, when what you want is highly unlikely going happen, when your life doesn't really matter, when we lack a choice, those moments, are what we call fate.

'Fate' is stars and rainbows for many people. People who's dreams come true in the blink of an eye. Many even worship Fate, letting it decide for them and rule their lives the way it pleases. But every once in a while, a fish tries to go against the tide, and that is what makes Fate panic. Because the fish that deciding to go against the small river grew paws, fur, and had striking green eyes.

Fate can't control her.

And in this world, what you can't control, you kill.

-~-~-

His hand tightened around her throat, eyes narrowing infinitely and turning a pitch black. She couldn't believe it. Her mind was barely processing it, but inside, deep down inside, her mind was so relieved that it had all been a lie.

She wasn't his.

It had all been a lie.

-~-~-

In a world where you are predator or prey, the hunter or the hunted, Casey Pierce finds herself playing a dangerous game with death she plans on winning. Luckily for her, rejecting her mate is the first step to the finish line.

==================

|| Currently on hold until Those She Heard is completed!
|| Coming Soon.