A business thing

Kim Ah Young'POV:

I was working on my office table, arranging the files dad told me to arrange. 

I sighed deeply as I realize it's been almost and hour since I started working on this. 

A knock on my door caused me to jump slightly from the chair.

"Come in," I replied.

The door opened and revealed  Secretary Jung.

"Excuse me, Ms Kim. The director of Park Company asked to meet you." She informed.

I nodded and gestured for her to let him in.

Once he went inside the room, Secretary Jung bowed and leave closing the door.

"So, what is the need to see me Mr. Park?" I asked still focusing on the documents scattered on the table.

"Aren't you gonna let me sit? Ah Young-ssi?" He tilted his head to the side.

I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Right, my apologies. Please take a seat Sir." I gestured at the couch. 

"Thank you. Oh and, please call me Jimin." He showed his cute eyes. 

"Okay, so what exactly are you here for?" I quickly asked him.

He sat and crossed his legs.

"Well, I'm here to take you out for dinner this Saturday." He smirked.

I stopped what I was doing and looked over at him.

Okay, I'll admit. He is sexy.

I shook my head.

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrows. 

"Well, atleast that got your attention." He chuckle and stretched his head back.

I groaned.

"Okay.. cut to the chase. Can you please tell me why're you're here? I'm busy" I crossed my arms over my chest as I walked towards him.

"You're dad sent me here to take MY company's documents." He stood up and dusted his pants off.

"You could've told me sooner" I rolled my eyes, again. Then turned away to take his documents.

After a while of going through folders, I finally found it and quickly went to give it to him.

He took it and said thank you.

"Oh... and, the dinner. That was real." He smirked then winked at me.

I stood there shocked.

"What? At what condition? Does my dad know about this?" I asked him with a bunch of questions.

He can't just ask me out like that. I barely even know him.

"Oh sweety, don't worry." He smiled innocently.

Goodness, what kind  of person are you. He went from sexy to innocent too quickly.

I blushed when he called me that.

He turned around and headed towards the door.

But before he exit, 

" Its just a business thing." He said and went out.

Well.... there goes my good mood.

A/N: Its official. I SUCK.

PS: Not edited <3