Alexa: I Talk To Possibly Dangerous Strangers

I didn't know I was being followed by a goat man and a fury.  I was coming home from the last day of school when I boarded the bus. It was a warm June day, but the sky quickly darkened and threatened thunder. I rushed home to find my mom and tell her what I saw. Ever since I was little I saw monsters and adults always told me I was crazy, but they all seemed so real. 

I went for a run because I could never stay cooped up inside. I notice a peculiar lady wearing all black leather. I would say she was my kind of person but she had an aura of evil although I shrugged it off as I was 'crazy.' 

  "Your father needs you in Long Island," she said raspily.                                                                                  

"My dad left, he's nowhere near New York," I said bitterly. 

"Your father needs you in Long Island," she forcefully stated again.

Great, there's a strange woman with limited vocabulary talking about my deadbeat dad. Oh yeah, I forget to tell you that I followed this woman to Long Island?

We walked in silence until I saw a hill. She told me to go on and disappeared like poof disappeared. I continue walking until I heard a crash. Carefully I ran towards the sight and two alarming things. A goat boy-a satyr moaning on the grass and another boy riding on a Minotaur. Did I say that casually?

The boy on the Minotaur's plan was obvious. He was trying to get the cow to ram into a tree. I helpfully ran towards a huge oak tree and tried provoking Hamburger Helper.

"Over here Hamburger Helper," I yelled. The meatloaf turned its attention towards me and charged. I ran to the side and The Minotaur exploded into golden glitter. 

The boy looked at me and told me to help him get the satyr, whose name was Grover. We carried him and passed the pine tree. I saw a large house and a strange man whispering to a blonde girl. Then I passed out.

I update every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday/Monday if I feel nice. Please vote and share(AND COMMENT)

I don't own PJO or any of the characters except for OCs that I make.