Alexa: I Raise the Dead and Almost Drown

Luke brought us to cabin eleven. It was full of kids, bunks, sleeping bags and had the Caduceus symbol in the back. The blonde girl, Annabeth was about my age. I had gotten along with Percy pretty well and we both had gotten a fancy shoebox with Minotaur horn in it, which was pretty cool. All of the other kids did have a look of hunger, almost like they were waiting for the perfect time to steal the horn or pickpocket me.

Annabeth, Percy, and I went for a walk. Percy and her were bickering with each other, but I couldn't hear what they were saying because I zoned out. Stupid ADHD.

We passed a group of kids wearing camo and were arguing. A mean looking girl came towards us and smirked.

"Fresh meat, newbies. Prissy has an initiation ceremony. Alex actually seems tough," she snarled. Gee thanks.

Her goons held me back as Annabeth watched hatefully at them and Clarisse tried to stuff his head in the toilet. I concentrated on thinking she won't succeed. He won't go in the toilet. I will not be restrained. As if on cue skeletons rose from the floor and turned towards the children of Ares. The weapons had no impact on the skully warriors, so all sighed in defeat except for Clarisse. A jet of water streamed out of toilets, showers, and sinks indiscriminately soaking Annabeth, Clarisse, the remaining Ares kids, and I. Clarisse raised her fist at me but was mauled by skeletons. All the kids who ganged up on us were being swept away with water or were being carried away by the undead warriors.

"H-h-how did you..." Annabeth stuttered. I shrugged and turned my attention to War Princess and her gang.

"I will pulverize you and you will be dead, newbies!" Clarisse spat.

I grinned and followed Annabeth along with Percy to dinner.

PLEASE vote, share, and comment!

I don't own PJO or any of the characters except for OCs that I make.