2

Guess what we're Tuesday, SURPRISE. last night I was on my computer looking for some photos and I found pictures that I didn't expect to find actually. I didn't even know they were existing but I found pictures of my ex best friend : Shawn.
I don't know how it is possible cause when he moved from Toronto (and then my mom moved us to LA) I deleted all the photos I had on it. we were best friends since forever and leaving me here, alone, without any friends... was not the best idea he had.
I know it was for making his dream come true but he left me.
Oh and I guess you know who have been talking about! yeah it's Shawn Mendes.
Our moms were the best friends ever they were like sisters and when Shawn and I born they just decided to standing up us like we were brothers and sisters you know it kind of weird but... were going to school together, we were in the same class, we had the same friends, were almost living in the same house and when we were 7  we were in my garden and we decided to build a tree house, as a secret place. we worked on that everyday and my dad helped us.... oh gosh I miss them, i miss that.
Sometimes I miss him and I wish he was here but I know it's impossible I follow him on Instagram an Twitter and and he's living his dream and i'm so happy for him.