chapter 14

David open the door to an office a young Girl who's name was Nelly stood with her Father Sonny. "You must be David, its amazing to have a human to enrolled into the school" Sonny looked at him.

David gave a weak smile "I have a dad who's a merman and i did have a mom who was a Fairy"

Nelly smiled at her dad "David has already met the mermen and the Fairies" she smiled. David nodded "Everyone seems so kind here"

Sonny patted David's shoulder someone will show you around, Shawn Frost is a bright student he's more than happy to help you"

David looked at him "Is he a wolf"

Nelly smiled "Of course you met his twin brother Aiden today"

"But Shawn isnt like the other wolves, when Shawn was younger he refused to kill a Vampire child" Sonny spoke.

Later on that day Shawn was showing David around "Im not like the other wolves i dont kill anyone" Shawn smiled.

David looked at him "Thats good to know"

Aiden ran up to his brother and David "Remember what the leader said when you get the chance get your fangs into him"

Shawn looked "Im not going to do it, you can tell the leader"

David looked at the twins "Who is your leader" he asked. Aiden looked "Godrick, why havent you got a leader" Aiden joked.

David looked down "im a human i dont need a leader"

Aiden laughed "good one human, i'll see you at lunch Shawn"

Shawn looked at David "Im sorry about him" David looked at Shawn "Its okay he didnt know"

Austin ran up to David "Did that wolf hurt you" he asked. "A wolf attacked the human" Jordan walked up to David.

David looked "Im fine really he said a few words but im okay"

Shawn looked at David "This is Jordan he's a vampire he has a sharp taste of words"

Jordan smiled "And you must be David, my leader speaks of you too, he orders the Vampires to protect you"

David smiled so far he had a friends who were diffrent.

That Night Shawn was in trouble "Your not a wolf" Godrick snapped. Shawn looked at him "Im sorry i cant attack someone who hasnt attacked me"

Godrick turned into his wolf form "then we fight if i win you leave if you win you stay the way you are"

Shawn turned into a wolf but Gorick launched at him. The other wolves watched in horror. Archer looked away he left the hideout to get some air. "Crowe why arent you watching the fight you like fighting"

Crowe looked "What is there to lose, Shawn is weak, Godrick will kill him"

Archer looked at him then at the moon "maybe your having a change of heart"

Shawn fell to the ground coverd in blood "you know what happens" Godrick told him.

Shawn got up he walked out the hideout he turned into his human self before walking away.

"Shawn" his mother whisperd.