chapter 4

Arthit pov

After I left my friends, I went to the airport to pick up my person but while I was waiting for him to show up I felt someone's arm around my waist and kiss my cheek, only one person I know that can do that to me, so I turn and huge him tight. I miss you so much Ming. How are you? And how are your family, do you miss me, how was your flight, do you have any special someone yet, answer me Ming. I pouted getting angry at him cause he wasn't saying anything.
  Hush arthit you are so cute when you pouted like that,I got annoyed when he said that and pout at him. Ming how many time will I have to tell you that am not cute am handsome. Whatever you say but to answer your question, the flight was okay although there was a time I thought I was going to faint and I miss you too cause I felt lonely without you by my side (well the statement made arthit blush ) ai Ming what nonsense are talking about huh, Ming just chuckle at his friend reaction and continued. Well as for my parent they are okay and sent their greeting and apology for separating me from you, I know you added that one up Ming, no I did not he said. Whatever I said rolling my eyes at Mingkwan and walking away from him to get a taxi so we could both go home, as I walk away he came after me and was feeling shy all of a sudden no more playful Ming so I turn to him and ask him and ask him what was wrong, about the question you asked me early, which one? The one about me having someone special, what about it? I do was his reply and I shouted you do out of excitement getting the attention of passer by shussh arthit why are you shouting and you know who. I do? Yea you do.

Are you talking about your high school crush? You are still stuck with him I can't believe this. Hey don't insult me okay it not a crush anymore, and why is that I asked him. Because I love him although he doesn't feel the same but am determine to make him fall love with me. Hey hush baby don't cry.

Oh okay enough about me how about you, are you and kongpob already together cause I will love to see this kongpob of a guy that makes you all shining with excitement every time you talk about him.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Well I think this is the longest chapter that I have written and what do you think who is Ming in love with although some of you already knows

Bye see you next time.