Survivors

It's been four years since the snowstorms happened around the world even in Africa.

I've now been living in paradise for about two years with My Mom(Dr. Valencia Martinez). Paradise looks like paradise again not ashes or snow. Mom told the flock and I that we have to leave paradise and go see what happened to the world since the END OF THE WORLD explosion. I wonder if humans even survived. So now we're going out to the world.

It was me (max), Fang, Dylan, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, and Angel. The first view of the city looked beautiful we thought there won't be humans but they were. A whole city full of them

The cities did not even look destroyed or done any harm to. There was a bunch of people it was like the end of the world never even happened." What!! I thought people died, but they didn't,  they lied to us about the end of the world" Gazzy exclaimed. "Gazzy calm down, we don't know what happened to the humans but--Max, someones watching us,"Angel told me." can you locate where there are,"I asked.Shure."There over there behind that wall"angel told me.                                 "Whoever you are come out with your hands up"(I always wanted to say that). A girl with Red and black hair came out."Hi"she almost looked like Nudge.

"Hi I'm Cece pronounced CC, I thought you might need a place to stay so I wanted to invite you guys to come and stay at my place. What do you say?" she asked