Rant #3

Everyone is beautiful, you are all ordinary, you are all different but the same, your all very talented, find that talent smile and show the people in this world you are who you are, no one can change you, you're yourself, be strong, get back on your feet when you fall a little luck can come along way for you guys, you may get bored, get scared and feel under the weather but anything can happen for you guys. Ignore the ones who don't care about you, look further into the ones who do care, wake up and dream. When you feel alone, realize your dreams will come true with a little bit of luck it really does come a long way, practice. It's like fighting for something you really really want, you can chase your dreams. Just be yourself, smile bc it's worth it, fight through the torture of bullies. They make a fool of themselves, don't let fools make you hurt yourself. Your all beautiful and unique. Show your strength and kick there butts. Your all strong,I know you are, so show it. Fight the pain. Cry if you need to. Drop the shiny stuff become who you really are. Show the bullies off. Fight them.

I'm right here when you need me, same with my brother Josh. I love you all and I'm so proud to be where I am I love my fans, my family, my WattPad friends, my girlfriend, and my WattPad family. I love you guys so very much!

Love,
Matt